Bye for a little while. :[

Echelonforever

Hey guys,

I was just posting this to give you all a heads up. I will be leaving for a while. With school about to start I'm too busy with summer reading and everything. I only have 2 weeks of summer left, and with all honors, my life will be consumed with homework, especially with this being senior year. And alot of things have happened, and I just feel I should move on and take a break. I will still get on from time to time and talk to some of you and catch up on everything. I still love Paramore, Hayley is still and always! will be my hero, and I still love all you!! So starting at the end of this week I won't be on hardly any.

I love you guys.

xoxo

Sam

ps: it's nothing to do with anyone here, i just have a lot going on and trying to figure out who i am and everything, it's complicated.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I was just posting this to give you all a heads up. I will be leaving for a while. With school about to start I'm too busy with summer reading and everything. I only have 2 weeks of summer left, and with all honors, my life will be consumed with homework, especially with this being senior year. And alot of things have happened, and I just feel I should move on and take a break. I will still get on from time to time and talk to some of you and catch up on everything. I still love Paramore, Hayley is still and always! will be my hero, and I still love all you!! So starting at the end of this week I won't be on hardly any.

I love you guys.

xoxo

Sam

And you are and will always be the most awesome pf boarder ever. ;-)

Your para-bro will think about you everyday and will wish you good lucks with books and studies.

Take care Sam.

thanks ronald. :] love the sig btw. ;-)

and allie, it's not like i'll be gone for ever. i'll still come on and play games and spam up threads with you guys. just not as much!

ily to taylor! always! you were my first friend here, and i'll never forget that!

and i'll miss you too maddie! :hug:

and thanks! ;]

Hey guys,

I love you guys.

xoxo

Sam

ps: it's nothing to do with anyone here, i just have a lot going on and trying to figure out who i am and everything, it's complicated.

oh I'm having the same problem...It's senior year, I have 2 AP classes so I'll be consumed in homework too, that and I'm taking Algebra II and French III :willy_nilly:

I might be on less from the day I start school, but we'll see, I'm an internet addict. lol

anyway, I love you Sam, and hope everything works out for you in whatever you do. :):hug: