UK meet up. anyone interested?

eefie

Hahahaha.

Aye, this guy drank too much (he had fuck all) and he thought it would be right hardcore if he goes swimming in Loch Lomond/River Clyde. I dunno what one we were at. So he goes quite far out, like an utter moron. So no one still on the "beach" is impressed so some of the other guys go throw stones at him for kicks. Almost hit him too.

Deserved to get hit. The wank.

wait im totally lying to you aoife, i just lied thursday nightt.

my parents went out to a family party and i knew they werent gonna be home till 4 in the morning so i went to skate park with my friends and had the time of my life, didnt get home till 3:30 in the morning, my parents got home 15 minutes after my hahaha

lmao hahahaha

the new jersey thing sounds fun too tho lol

Some things parents just wouldn't want to know anyway, it's for their own protection !

exactly!!! haha

• 3 weeks later...

I was having a think today, By the time Paramore come back, this forum will have more members, we'll know more people, and that will surely mean some more wanting to do this on top of those who already do

i was thinking, depending on the numbers of course,

if we had enough, What if, the night before the paramore gig in the city we choose, we have a hall place hired out, like as if we're having a birthday party? well heck, we CAN have a party, but its just a forum meet up, i know loads of forums that do this.

That way we'll have music if we got a DJ, dancefloor, a bar, and if we like, we can be kinda dressed up a wee bit since its a party if we choose? or just go casually dressed, whatever :D

Its the best idea and kind of place for us all to meet id say, again depending on the size,

Whats your thoughts? Obviously James and Aoife are the ones who came up with the idea, but im happy to help in anyway possible, and id help in getting this organised when it comes round to it,

Thoughts folks? :)

edit: Obviously depends on people staying in a hotel overnight and shizz, i know :]