breaking dawn thread!!

roxchick93

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad points in breaking dawn

they spent to much time on nessie. not enough on an actual fight. the negotiation was boring.

rosalie was a super b*tch in this book.

and edward was a like a super pessimist in it.

and jacob imprinting on nessie!! it seriously got me angry. jake bugs me from bella prepective. and i didnt want him there all the time!

personaly bella getting pregnant in general was dumb.

some one shouldve died. it should of had more action.

good points:

the first 130pages made me laugh. every time they did it. edward would complain about something and kept on breaking stuff. i found it funny in some odd way.

in jakes POV all him names for roaslie and the way he talked about her was greatt.

bella giving nessie the backpack with all the stuff in it was the only real emotional part to me.

nessies gift was cool.

but realli. a dissapointment.

well i think? they dont reali say.

but stephenie says in her concert series thing that wen bella called rosalie she basicly said that she need help. so wen she needed rosalie there relationship changed or sumthing.

go search

"breaking dawn concert series" on youtube. some one uploaded realli good vids that were ripped from EW.com. SM explains it.

bad points in breaking dawn

they spent to much time on nessie. not enough on an actual fight. the negotiation was boring.

rosalie was a super b*tch in this book.

and edward was a like a super pessimist in it.

and jacob imprinting on nessie!! it seriously got me angry. jake bugs me from bella prepective. and i didnt want him there all the time!

personaly bella getting pregnant in general was dumb.

some one shouldve died. it should of had more action.

good points:

the first 130pages made me laugh. every time they did it. edward would complain about something and kept on breaking stuff. i found it funny in some odd way.

in jakes POV all him names for roaslie and the way he talked about her was greatt.

bella giving nessie the backpack with all the stuff in it was the only real emotional part to me.

nessies gift was cool.

but realli. a dissapointment.

i have to agree with this

renesmee as a charactor i'll admit is really cute but i don't like how the whole story revolved around her

and i don't like the fact that bella and edward had a kid, i like them better by themselves

i would have liked it more if it was how i pictured from the dreams

they kind of just randomly come across her and take her in

and i expected a juicier fight with the volturi

plus the charactors were really off to me

it did make me laugh more than any of the other books though

i'll give it that much

i have to agree with this

renesmee as a charactor i'll admit is really cute but i don't like how the whole story revolved around her

and i don't like the fact that bella and edward had a kid, i like them better by themselves

i would have liked it more if it was how i pictured from the dreams

they kind of just randomly come across her and take her in

and i expected a juicier fight with the volturi

plus the charactors were really off to me

it did make me laugh more than any of the other books though

i'll give it that much

none of them seemed like them selfs. or it was them selfs to the extreme

edward was a huge pessimist.. more then usual.

bella was twice as not concered for her self, and she just seemed crazy.

rosaslie was a super super beotch.

jake just seemed off. idk how.

and it was fairly funny. even though i dont think all of it was intentional.

Overall: I didn’t love the book, but I didn’t hate it either.

BD had a different feel to me. It didn't feel like 'Twilight', the characters just didn't seem totally themselves. That got better as the story went on though.

Also maybe part of it is because B & E's relationship changed. They finally got it on- so there wasn't that tension and the atmosphere it created.

I was a little miffed at having to read from Jake's POV. But it wasn't too bad, and I actually liked him a little more. I also thought that, even though he is a big part of the B & E's lives, that he was focused on too much sometimes.

Bella getting pregnant totally threw me for a loop. Not something I would've expected at all. I was kind of irked by it at first- I wanted to read about B & E, not them and their baby. But it grew on me after awhile and I'm okay with it now. I think that, even though it's not something Bella really wanted to begin with- it's something that's ultimately made her and Edward happier.

I kind of got mad with Bella and her overconfidence about carrying the baby though- I didn't like reading about it hurting her and in turn hurting Edward.

Also didn't expect Jake imprinting on Nessie. It was just like 'What the eff now!'. I'm kind of indifferent about it, though. But it's really weird to think about Jake being B & E's son-in-law. Ick.

Kind of expected Charlie to have more of a reaction to Jake phasing in front of him.

And I expected some big showdown the Volturi. It would’ve been interesting.