breaking dawn thread!!

roxchick93

we'll some spoilers are already out. the books getting released in a few days. and on the twilight thread we'd figure this would be a good place to dicus the book cuz then if u have read it it wont be ruined!

well i guesss b4 the book comes out we can put up some predictions and such.

be warned if u havent read it. dont go on this thread unless u want to know wat happens

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool =]

So for anyone who read the "spoilers" [highlight text...I'm extra careful xD]:

Does anyone believe the whole Nessie thing? And that Jacob imprints on her? I think it's a load of crap, personally. I don't think SM would do something so contradictory, she's said so many times that vampires can't produce sperm. So it's like wtf?

It won't let me xD

Says I'm not authorized.

That's alright =]

Two days :willy_nilly:

Edit: I was reading this thing on Fanpop about the whole Nessie thing, and I started wondering, what if it was Renee who had the baby? But then Renee dies, so Bella and Edward take care of it? Nessie sounds like a name Renee would pick, not Bella haha. And that would make a much more plausible explanation.

there are lot of spoiler in LJ. probably you have to be a member to see the lock posts.

well. the girl that posted the spoiler also posted some pictures. and from scale 1-10, the epilogue spoiler is around 8. kinda big.

and.. there are a downloadable book of BD from page 138-225. idk if its true or not bcause i didn't download it. i still can resist the temptation...we'll see what's really happening in 2 days!!

Stupid spoilers.

I'm so tempted.

But anywho, two days!

Did anyone see SM on Good Morning America today?

My mom tried to wake me up but it was like 6am and I'd slept on the couch so I was stiff.

So I was like "............."

I watched it.

A lot of people are now speculating that the leaked book may be a fake or something, to throw people off. And I also (along with many others) think it's weird it wasn't mentioned on GMA or on her site or anything.

At this point, I'm not believing anything 'til I read the book.

^

Same.

I have a feeling it's sorta like show's finales.

Where they "accidently" leak out parts of the shows to throw off spoiler-makers, and they atcually have a different version of the last episode or something.

Or it COULD be like the Friends' last episode, where they said they'd be having different episodes to throw off spoilers, but instead only had one episode.

(That made no sense. But I'm hoping you know what I mean.)

^

Same.

I have a feeling it's sorta like show's finales.

Where they "accidently" leak out parts of the shows to throw off spoiler-makers, and they atcually have a different version of the last episode or something.

Or it COULD be like the Friends' last episode, where they said they'd be having different episodes to throw off spoilers, but instead only had one episode.

(That made no sense. But I'm hoping you know what I mean.)

Yeah, I think I get what you mean ;-)

At first I'm always like "No, I'm not gonna give in. I'm not gonna read any spoilers." And then well, I do. I read some spoilers that bug me and start looking for more until I find out most of what happens. I did that with The OC (used to be my favourite TV show) and Harry Potter when the last book came out.

I googled "Breaking Dawn spoilers" and google of course came up with a lot of crap sites and ridiculous, fake theories. I'm just wondering, are there any at least half way realistic spoilers from people who've got their hands on one of the leaked books?

!SPOILER!

Where did all that Nessie stuff come from?

Who said Nessie would be a baby? Whose baby? I also read that Jacob would imprint on Nessie.

Whoever Nessie is, I'm just hoping it has nothing to do with the Loch Ness monster Nessie..haha.

I've also read that Breaking Dawn is divided into two parts, book 1 being told from Bella's POV and book two from Jake's.

!SPOILER!

Yeah, I think I get what you mean ;-)

At first I'm always like "No, I'm not gonna give in. I'm not gonna read any spoilers." And then well, I do. I read some spoilers that bug me and start looking for more until I find out most of what happens. I did that with The OC (used to be my favourite TV show) and Harry Potter when the last book came out.

I googled "Breaking Dawn spoilers" and google of course came up with a lot of crap sites and ridiculous, fake theories. I'm just wondering, are there any at least half way realistic spoilers from people who've got their hands on one of the leaked books?

!SPOILER!

Where did all that Nessie stuff come from?

Who said Nessie would be a baby? Whose baby? I also read that Jacob would imprint on Nessie.

Whoever Nessie is, I'm just hoping it has nothing to do with the Loch Ness monster Nessie..haha.

I've also read that Breaking Dawn is divided into two parts, book 1 being told from Bella's POV and book two from Jake's.

!SPOILER!

I personally think the Nessie thing is a load of crap. I mean, Nessie? What the hell kind of a name is that? And Jacob imprinting on her...It's just too much. I doubt it's real.

I hope that the 1/2 Bella 1/2 Jake thing is true, because I loved the end of Eclipse from Jacob's point of view. And I just love Jake :hug:

Also, most of the spoiler things have been deleted, but I did find this: OMGOMGOMGPOTENTIALSPOILERS!! http://tju-tju-tju-tju.livejournal.com/280358.html

Yeah, most spoilers are being taken down/deleted or whatever.

And I personally don't like reading from Jake's point of view, because I don't like him. So if part of the book was from him, I wouldn't be too happy, personally.

Also, most of the spoiler things have been deleted, but I did find this: OMGOMGOMGPOTENTIALSPOILERS!! http://tju-tju-tju-tju.livejournal.com/280358.html

That site looks good to me..but then there's this vampire baby crap again. Jacob imprinting on Edward's & Bella's daughter - okay, I could deal with that. But I still don't see how E & B could have a baby as vampires can't produce actual sperm, can they?!

And if Rosalie dies, I'm gonna cry. Hell yeah. I like her a lot.

Gawwd, this is seriously fucked up.

I don't want any of this to be true, really.

I'm not too keen on a whole part of the book being told from Jake's POV either.

I think I could deal with a couple of chapters, but "book two" sounds like it's actually half of the book or something.

Yeah, the Nessie thing is just...Weird.

Even though the "epilogue" sucks [we still don't have hard evidence that it's the real thing, remember], I am still sooooo stoked for this book :hyper:

I'm going to the party with my friend Alex. She's only halfway through Twilight :roll: but she's a fast reader so she should be done with New Moon by tomorrow night.

Edit: The setting the fans on the wrong track thing might be true. I read some book...I forget what it was, it was a while ago. And the author did that a few days before the book was released so everyone would be pleasantly surprised xD