breaking dawn thread!!

roxchick93

i really didn't like that part

its so...so....wrong

bella and edward were complete in themselves

it lacked their 'charm'

maybe its because i despise children so much...but so far everyone i've talked to agreed with me

and i was really looking forward to some big fight with the volturi

other than that it was pretty good though

i grew rather fond of jacob...not something i expected would ever happen

it didn't really feel like twilight to me

Yeah, it doesn't feel like Twiligh to me either, though I can't point out a specific reason.

I'm still not sure about the baby thing, maybe I'll make up my mind when I finish the book. At this point, I just think it seems kind of..out of place or something.

I was expecting a Volturi fight too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welll.....I loved it. All of it. I did think the whole name thing was kinda ridiculous...Renesmee Carlie, haha really? And I was soooo glad they didnt have a boy because...Edward Jacob? haha. I wouldve killed myself.

But other than that I absolutely adored it.

Seriously, Nessie? All I can think of is the Loch Ness Monster! haha

Yeah, it doesn't feel like Twiligh to me either, though I can't point out a specific reason.

I'm still not sure about the baby thing, maybe I'll make up my mind when I finish the book. At this point, I just think it seems kind of..out of place or something.

I was expecting a Volturi fight too.

yeah, it was really 'out of place'

it didn't really have the same feeling as the rest of them

it strayed too far from what should have happened, based on the first three imo

i expected the wedding, i expected her to be changed (though in a better way...), i expected drama with the wolves and the volturi

everything else is just like....where the hell did that come from?

yeah, it was really 'out of place'

it didn't really have the same feeling as the rest of them

it strayed too far from what should have happened, based on the first three imo

i expected the wedding, i expected her to be changed (though in a better way...), i expected drama with the wolves and the volturi

everything else is just like....where the hell did that come from?

Totally. I would've NEVER guessed this is what would happen. It just seems so strange. Like some weird fanfiction or something.

Alright, I have like majorly mixed emotions about it.

Book I was just...ugh.

Book II was definitely my favorite of the three. I'm probably biased because I looooooove Jacob, but I still thought it was the best-written. It didn't seem like just long pages of dialogue to me.

Book III was cool for the obvious reasons, but I was so disappointed by the fight thing. I mean, nothing even happened. Mlargh.

And...wtf no one died!

I swear, the only points at which I had any real emotion were when Edward was talking to Jake and asked him to talk to Bella, when Bella was about to die/when she first opened her eyes, and when Jake was gonna leave with Nessie.

And I'm actually really happy that Nessie was in the story. She was soooo cute. And I'm happy that Jake imprinted on her. It seemed lame at first, but now they're all friends, which is the best medium, I think.

I swear, the only points at which I had any real emotion were when Edward was talking to Jake and asked him to talk to Bella,

oh my word... I had to put the book down because I was crying so bad during that part.

And you know, Renesmee's name really bugged me. I dont even know why, but I thought it was horribly cheesy. I mean Renesmee Carlie? What is that? That'd be like if my parents named me Berthanda Loulip (Bertha + Wanda and Louis + Philip). So lame.

i've finished!!

idk what to say. the ending, was kinda disappointed. book 2 is the best, for sure!

I agree =D. New Moon was definitely my favorite. I know a lot of people who thought it was the worst. I just thought New Moon was the most well-written. It wasn't corny like Twilight, it wasn't...vicious like Eclipse [xD], and it had a good plot, unlike Breaking Dawn. New Moon ftw.

I'm about half way through the book and while it's starting to feel a little more like Twilight now, Book Two feels the most like the others. Maybe that's cause Jacob seems more like himself. I find him more tolerable now, but I still think he's annoying sometimes.

i agree with new moon being the best

for the longest time it was definitely eclipse

but i love how new moon is so....emotional

its extremely well written

nothing has ever 'moved' me the way new moon did

no books, no movies, no songs, nothing

I agree. New Moon was done so well, I felt just as depressed as Bella when I was reading it.