an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dear friend,

i love you. but loved you as a best friend. but somethings changed. we don't know both. but i can't stand this anymore. now, i know you have friends that better than me, someones whose can be your best. still love you but.. as just a friend either..

a friend,

Özlem

Oh and dear Gökcen,

you are such a crazy cutie twin and we really gotta go on with being crazy like on sunday soon. :mrgreen:

Dear Granny Franny,

I totally agree with that,you're also so crazy&naughty!,that was so much fun for me! 8-) I will wait you on Infamous Spam Thread on this Sunday! ;):rotfl:

Gökçen.

Dear Franny.

That's cute! He's really way too thin. Look at his cheeks, horrible.

Love, Alicia!

Dear Alicia,

no problemo! I really care about him in this way. He's such a role model for many teens and there he really should look a bit more healthy.

your Frannykins

Dear Granny Franny,

I totally agree with that,you're also so crazy&naughty!,that was so much fun for me! 8-) I will wait you on Infamous Spam Thread on this Sunday! ;):rotfl:

Gökçen.

Dear dat G,

me? naughty? :shifty: Don't you see my halo? :rotfl:

Okay cool, that's a deal. :hug:

dat granny.

dear headmaster,

you have to arrange this forum very badly. its slow and i couldn't find anything. you fucked my day actually. and holiday? yay got it? i wish our school site would be got hacked so we wouldn't have to do homeworks. i want that really. (:

student but a human,

Özlem.

Dear _____,

Please take care of yourself. I know you can but I'm always worried when I can't see you. And we haven't met for a week. Sadly. We will soon though I know. It's been a hard time to me not being able to talk to you in person.

I wish I could spend more time with you.

Your B.

Dear Mam,

It's SO much fun living with you.

Stop bitching about my room, the whole freaking house is a mess ayways, and I'd rather not have you come in there anyways, give me SOME space.

Oh and yeah, of course I can spend all my money on a gift, It isn't like you owe me money already!

I'll never get it back, urgh.

Your beloved daughter Demi.