an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Michael,

Linkin Park just came on shuffle and it made me think of you. I often wonder how you are. It's a shame things ended the way they did, we were good friends for a while. Sorry I was a bitch. You were an arsehole though, so it balances out.

Shannon.

• Like 1

Dear Abi,

Get in touch with me as I'm not sure where you actually are, nor when I'm supposed to be staying at your house. Please don't allow Ashlee to stay too, I'm sick of her. I never get to just see you and Simon, she always has to be there too. Not very fair, considering she's always with you.

Shannon.

Dear world,

Please don't make me fail maths. I'm trying my very best, I swear. I just can't get my head around it and it is stressing me beyond belief. Everybody seems to get it but me. I don't want to spend the rest of my teenage years re-sitting. All I want is to study English, Drama and Media, so why should I be lumped with maths? It's not fair. I know the basics, so who really cares about algebra and compass work? Give me a break. I'm sick of being a failure.

Shannon.

Dear world,

Please don't make me fail maths. I'm trying my very best, I swear. I just can't get my head around it and it is stressing me beyond belief. Everybody seems to get it but me. I don't want to spend the rest of my teenage years re-sitting. All I want is to study English, Drama and Media, so why should I be lumped with maths? It's not fair. I know the basics, so who really cares about algebra and compass work? Give me a break. I'm sick of being a failure.

Shannon.

Dear Shannon,

I TOTALLY understand you.Maths is the worst thing ever for me and..all of my classmates get it but I really don't and I'm pretty sure that I will never go well on it. :nono:

Gökçen.