an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Guro,

i'm so glad you like them! :D oh, you don't know how amazing you are. :oops::hug:

can't wait for the next convo ;D

Ida

Dear Gökçen,

You're also awesome! I'm really looking forward talking more often to you :D And hey, you're welcome! We also had fun with you taking a part in that convo. It was, indeed, amazing.

Dear Shannon,

thank you so much! I'd definitely send you some :hug: yeah, last night rocked so hard, haha.

Ida

Dear Demiiii,

yeah, they actually taste really good :P i wish you could eat them, haha.

Ida

Dear Alice&Fran,

I've just been looking over the old pictures and I miss it. Just us being nutters and having a great time. It'll never be like it used to be. Holly is still in her own little world. You've got a boyfriend, Fran. Alice... well, you're still the same person you've always been, which is brilliant. We're all growing up, but even though we're not as close as we used to be, I'd still like to be friends with you guys. I'm going to make more of an effort, so long as that is what you both want.

Paranoid times are over.

Shannon.

Dear _____,

Yesterday was really nice. Just us catching up and chatting like we used to. Things won't ever be the same, but I'm not neccessarily down about that. This way is much easier. It'll be more difficult to bug each other now! Just take care of yourself, you worry me sometimes.

Shanny.

Dear Mom,

You do it all the time, and it still upsets me.

You must be ESTATIC to see I'm crying my eyes out because of you.

All I asked for is for you to pick up my contacts, contacts I NEED to see, contacts I need tomorrow for work, Monday for school. 'Sure', you said, 'Sure' you'd pick them up.

What was I thinking? It's a day later already, and I really thought you were going to pick them up today, since I've already spend today without. I honestly thought you were showering or whatever.

I could've known you just went back to bed.

If you hadn't lot the fucking paper in the first place I would've picked them up myself, 'cause you are the last person I could possibly rely on.

Fact is,I'm so done caring about this all, I don't want you to make promises you can't come back on because you don't care enough.

Demi.

Dear Kim,

I don't mean for this to appear bitchy, but when I saw you'd changed your status to "single", I was glad. I know we've had plenty of fall-outs over the years, you have your flaws, but you can do miles better than him. He's a twat. Everyone knows it, I'm glad you finally realised the same. He should never call you those things, he should never make you feel worthless and he should NEVER hit you. I really don't view that as love.

Shannon.