an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Jamie,

I don't fully know how much it hurt you. At the time, you seemed upset. I know you though and you usually get over our little tiffs in a matter of hours... I'm really so sorry for saying that though. I felt terrible the second it left my mouth, you should understand I didn't mean it, but you were bugging me and in the heat of the moment, it slipped out. I'm hardly homophobic, I'm 100% supportive of you, I'm sorry. Really. I love you.

Shannon.

Dear Kill Hannah,

Thank you for being such fantastic music for so long. You guys are so talented and incredible, I adore you all. Thanks for being so brilliant both live and with your fans too, you deserve every success you get.

The girl who didn't mind your sweaty hugs.

Dear Lyndsey,

I saw you again today and it was weird. I was just walking along, minding my own business, listening to Mindless and all of a sudden, you come into sight. I'm so thankful you were ahead of me, 'cause I don't know what I'd do if you saw me. The last time I saw you, you shunned me. Why? Oh yes, because you had sent me a mean myspace message because I dared be devoted to a band YOU discovered first. I understand you've liked MSI a longer time than me, I appreciate they're your favourite band, but as friends, weren't I allowed to love them too? It still kind of bugs me to today that you ended up hating me over the one thing we had in common.

You were always a bad influence, a little intimidating too, but we had some really good times. Thanks for being a nice friend for a year and a half. It was good while it lasted.

We'll never be friends again, I can accept that... I never wanted to end up like you anyway, but I am sad we can't at least say hi when we spot each other. I crossed the road to avoid you, I shouldn't have to. I didn't actually do anything but be a friend to you, remember that.

Shannon.

Dear _______,

What have i done that you threat me to kick me out of the house? I'm sorry for not having enough money to live in my own apartment. I try to do the best to not be a burden on you, but you looking for every single opportunity to find something bad and yell at me because of that. I'm sick of being yelled at because of stupid things.

I don't know what to do if you really kick me out :(

- pat

Dear self,

Stop hating yourself. If you fail, okay, it'll suck. All the hard work will have been a waste, but it won't be the end of the world. Mam and dad are right. Just be positive, stop crying your heart out. It's not worth it. There are more important things to cry over then maths.

Me.

Dear self,

Well, you did it. You failed. You fucked up. It's done. Try your very best on the next one and if you fail that too, tough shit. There's nothing you can do to avoid re-sits, so stop your complaining.

Me.

P.S: In future, when emailing a certain someone, careful what you type. Anyone - as you learned today - can be monitoring your screen and block you from emails completely. You douche.