an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear _____,

Alright, so I'm slowly getting used to you.. but that doesn't mean anything. I'll happily chat to you in lessons and maybe form a half decent friendship with you, but that's all. I mean, jeez, you're strange. Okay? And not the type of strange I'm usually attracted to, you're actually pretty frightening. I'm flattered you like me, but I don't have the same feelings for you. Sorry. You're funny though, so I have no reason to ignore you. Funny people are my favourite type of people.

Shannon

Dear Megan,

You know I think you're awesome and everything, but you annoyed the shit out of me in that exam. Constantly whispering my name, kicking my chair and prodding me with your pen gets boring after a while. Especially since I can't get you back! I'm always the type to get caught. Oh well, I'll get my revenge soon. :twisted:

Shannon.

Dear ______,

You copy every little thing off everybody else. There isn't a single original bone in your body. And because of you, shit has stirred up. I do hope you're happy, 'cause we sure as hell ain't. Just... go away. Please? We're sick of you.

No one.

Dear Jordan,

I still don't truly understand your intentions. You come out to your best friends and mam only, because you're frightened of other peoples reactions. Okay, that's fine. I get that. So why exactly did you tell the people who have bullied you for years? I can't understand that. They're just going to tell your brother, or worse, your dad. You're a great friend of mine and I don't mean to interfere, I care, that's all. I wish you would think things through before doing them. This is the second time in as many weeks that you've done something completely dumb for no good reason. Just be careful. Have some common sense.

Shannon.

Dear teacher woman,

I really don't understand your problem with me. You constantly pick me out and I want to know why. I was blatantly copying down notes today, yet you still yelled at me to pay attention. Also, since when does putting your notes in your bag count as gossiping? I didn't even open my mouth! You are seriously unfair and you constantly take digs at Matthew, Chris, Danielle and I. What did we do? Sure, we don't particularly CARE about your lesson, but in all fairness, only about three pupils do. Get your head out of your arse. I try not to be cheeky to teachers, but you anger me so much, I just can't help but shout at you. I HAVE to because you don't listen to me! I'm 15, not 5.

The student you despise.

Dear Sophie,

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm really proud of you. Although I don't agree with the certain lengths of fame that you crave, I am happy you're chasing your dream. It'll seem so strange to turn on the tv and see someone I've known for four years. I wish you all the best, even though in a few years time, you won't remember me. Oh and please, don't fiddle with your hair!

Shannon.

Dear those people-well,the chracters,

please stay in my dreams all the time.I know Voldemort can be a little bit creepy sometimes in my dreams but I still enjoy it.and seeing the perfect Edward there is really cool.And the Paramore members,we can hang out whenever you want I'm serious.the trio-Harry,Hermione,Ron- you know I'm always here.come and visit me.Magic is good.

I know I never dream about reality in my dreams but who cares.

Stay with love and magic.

Büşra.