an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dude,

I know I didn't start with the letters:d,e,a,r.

do you know why?because I don't want to.

maybe you have a heart but in this case,I don't think I have one.

you were a classmate at the beginning,then talking much on msn made you my friend.and then again you're in love with me now?!what the fuck!!

I said I'm going to Bulgaria on Sunday.and you want me meet on Sunday.just to see me?dude what is it?you say you already missed me cuz you haven't seen me for a week.

that makes no sense.

no one loves me.no one misses me.how is that possible?

please don't try to explain though.

I want you to stay in the dude position.please don't want to change it.

the girl has no heart.

Dear mom,

Can you please stop following me around, telling me what to wear when I go out, talking to me like I'm 5 years old and looking at me ALL the time. For the love of god, I am not 5 years old. I'm 17, I'm not stupid, I wear what I want and I can take care of myself. You seem to always ruing my day, I'm all happy when I'm at school with my friends, but the minute I walk in the door at home and you're there my moods changes to really shitty. You always ask me to do everything around here, but whenever Anette and Silje is home, they don't have to do a shit. Is that fair to you? You even make me go to the mall with them, because I have to be 'nice' and do that for them, yet they don't ever get pressured to go with me. I think I've always known we'd never get a long, cause even when I was very little I would never go to bed if you were the one to say good night and not dad, he was always the one who helped me get ready for school, he even did my hair. And I think the reason is pretty simple; he asks me nice to do stuff and at least say thank you. You just pressure me to do stuff, you never say thanks or anything. I don't really believe me when you say I look pretty or when you say you love me. Cause all you do is make fun of me in front of my friends, imitate me and just generally laugh of me.

I don't really think we'll ever get along well. I don't even know if I care if do or not. Right now, I just don't really like you as a person. It probably sounds horrible, but it's the truth and I can't do anything with that.

Your daughter.

Dear self,

You're such a pathetic person sometimes, but right now you need to forget about everything and start writing. The sooner you get this done the better it is. The better you do at school the faster you get out of this house, for good. Let that be motivation.

Me.