an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Boy I Once Cared So Deeply For,

I still can't believe I wasted nearly three years on you. I am continuing to find out how rude you really are. Laughing with your friends about me? Wow, that's pretty pathetic. And then you have the nerve today to come and stand right next to me outside of class and look over at me during class often. Just leave me the hell alone.

We used to be friends and when my friend talked to you about me some months ago, you made it sound as though we were these two great friends, saying that I am, indeed, a great friend to you. So you have proven yourself since Friday to be a liar and a fake. I'm only upset because of that. You could've just said that you did not like me back, but instead you sought to make a fool out of me in front of my friends and yours. I can't believe I ever fell for you and that I cared so much for you. I would've been there for you for anything at any time.

I don't know what I did to make you disdain me so but you've earned yourself a place on my dislike list. That's not a good thing for you seeing as I can count on just one hand how many people are on that list, which means you've really messed up. I don't want to hear my friends saying that you're so sweet, nice, and funny anymore. You've shown your true self and that's not someone I want to have feelings for.

Do you know why I liked you? Because I thought you had a good heart. I thought you had such a marvelous personality. "He talks to everyone and anyone!" they always say. "He's so nice!" They don't know the real you. I do though, and you showed me a taste of it freshman year when you did those things, I guess thinking they'd scare me.

Thank you for showing me what not to choose.

dear rachel,

you get my through the day sometimes, even if you are across an ocean.

erin

dear coach,

i can't stand what you have done to me lately. We are really close. You know that the team knows it, so you sit me because you think they will get suspicious. they won't think that you just put me in the game because of how close we are...

i still love you for what you have done for me,

erin

dear zach,

thank you for understanding how stressful my life has been lately. after school for 7 hours, i got basketball for hours after. Games almost everyday. and practices in between the games. schoolwork has been crazy lately... projects in every class. plus, it's towards the end of the marking period so my grades need to be up. you are incredibly amazing for being the way you are. i am so sorry for not being there all the time.

erin.<3