an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Shannon,

I have no idea what the Nature Boy song is. What does it go like?

I called myself it on here because this kid who I minded always called me it. I kinda like it, even though he was clearly taking the piss.

Anyway, my name's Paul. ;-)

Paul

Dear Paul,

What do the wildlife and survival "hobbies" actually mean to you? I learnt a thing or two about survival techniques and such when I was in the army, so I'm curious. :)

Dear Salsaman,

Well seeing as I live in the UK, my idea of survival is very different to yours. I am never more than a couple of hours walk away from the nearest road/civilisation. :mrgreen:

Traps/snares, various natural firelighting methods, shelter building, campcraft and such. :D Wildlife as in I enjoy going out early in the mornings and watching wildlife, supporting flora+fauna through maintaining habitats etc.

Survival/bushcraft is less likely to be used by me in an emergency scenario than you I reckon, but it is never the less as joy to learn. :P And you?

Paul

Dear Nature Boy, (or should I call you a man already?)

You're right, I learnt more about keeping myself alive in harsh conditions such as the cold winter of Finland. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy nature when I'm not close to dying, on the contrary. I've been making trips to the forests nearby since I was 5 years old, and I've always been fond of the flora we have here. I need to go way up north to see any animals, though, so that's bit of a shame.

Plus, 16 days in a tent in the middle of the winter makes you appreciate heating again :D

Dear someone,

How do you love me after we've been dating for like a week?????

Seriously, Grow the fuck up- Your probably not -for-much longer-girlfriend

Dear Anne,

wtf he said that???

Girl you should seriouslly update me :mrgreen:

Hug,

Ivana

Dear T,

I don't want you to leave. I don't want them to take you away. You're basically my long-lost twin and one of my best friends. Not many other people understand my insanity, but you join right in with me. I don't want you to leave, especially to somewhere where you know no one. No matter what, we're always going to be best friends and I promised you that; I put my life on it. One way or another, we're going to get you to stay. We're all working on it.

I told you to get me if they come for you and we'll freaking bolt out of that school. It's not just me, but all your other friends too. We're all not just friends T, we're a freaking family. We're here to help one another out. When one of us goes down, the rest go down as well.

I promise you we're going to work everything out.