an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Jordan,

Today was strange... Just to discuss guys so openly. I'm used to it with Jamie, it's nice you can now join in and be yourself, but it feels so strange to suddenly having you say guys are sexy. Awh, I love you loads. I'm really so proud of you.

Shannon.

Dear You,

Sorry.Sorry 1000000.. times.We couldn't take them down.We can't take them down.We cannot make you proud of us.You give this to us but they don't let us get over with it.Sorry..we are not good enough..They want to take us to dark but you had already knew it.You predicted the future.Now.These days.But sorry..Sorry for not to make you proud of us.

We love you.more than anything.

You are not dead.

Thank you billion times.

Thank God for giving YOU to us.

We love you...

Dear Jack,

I know I've never met you, or talked to you for that matter but when I do, we have to have a chat. I've heard a lot about what you've been up to. The way you've been acting towards my best friend has been...well...man sluttish. You get off with her every single time you see her and then break her heart by saying you have abosolutly no future together. Why do it? You proving yourself to be a jackass.

Becca (girl you've never met)

Dear Holly,

As much as I hate to admit it, I still miss you. Sometimes I wish there was some way.. We'll never be friends, but I'd love to bump into you one day, just to see if you remembered me. It's a shame you had to end up the way you did. So long as you're happy...

Shannon.

Dear Samibear,

You make me feel embarassed and make me laugh when you wink at me.I know that you love me but there's no love in me.about you.sorry for that.If you show me that your love is real ,I may date you but I have never dated someone before so you know.it's kind of hard.I don't know.

Like my avatar says SHOW ME THE LOVE!

peace.

the girl who you love.