an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear ____,

I've been thinking about you a lot all day long. I just cannot get you out of my head. You still mean so much to me. I'll never forget that mistake I did. I'll never let you go again. Never. I'll be here for you forever. Please, try to trust me again. I'd like to be a good friend of yours.

I really need you.

Betty

dear college,

why must you be so soon?! it's scary to think i am an adult now and i won't have my parents to be there anymore. i hope you are nice to me! lol please let me pass you and have a great time at the same time

- catie

dear rider university cheerleading coach,

PLEASE LET ME ON YOUR TEAM!

Dear you,

My feelings are getting stronger and stronger for you. I know if I told you, everything would be over. And I don't want that. I need you in my life. I promise I will never, never let you down again.

Please, trust me again. You don't know how much you mean to me.

Betty

Dear you...

You say you love me almost 100 times every time we talk.

You say that you don't know what you'd do without me.

I can't explain what that means to me to hear that.

I can't even explain to you how much you mean to me.

I love talking to you ever minute of the day.

I will never, ever stop talking to you.

and I will never, ever stop loving you.

Erin

Dear Aine,

Could you finish work already and come home? It's far to warm and I miss you. I'd also quite like a drink and I won't start until you're here. I'm a little worried now but I'm sure you're fine. Fall Out Boy will have to keep me amused until you get here but please do hurry.

love,

John

P.S If I'm asleep before you get in chap the living room window I've left the blinds open so you should be able to see me and make me up.