Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Fucking arse fucking toss cunt. Jesus fucking Christ, what a way to fucking fuck everything up. McCulloch and Dailly as our centrebacks? You might as well have been on the park as well you fucking geriatric cunt. If the scum win the morra, then we're fucked, cause you keep on buying and playing players who aren't fit enough to wear any jersey let alone the Rangers one.

Also our TV curse comes back, out of 5/6 games in front of the cameras we've only scored in 2 :???: We really needed a win today after Brum had slipped up, but it will have to do! As long as we beat Derby it'll be very very close. I think it'll go down to the last game of the season against them... (whoever chose the fixtures is an absolute genious)

I think we have to go up automagically, because I'm not sure we'll get through the play offs *gulp*

Watching Wales is so depressing; no wonder they can barely fill a quarter of the millennium stadium; who would want to go and watch that?

MON THE SCOTLAND!

We're going to get thrashed, but who gives a toss! McCormack starting btw, that's pure class! Flying the Cardiff City flag! He better do the ayatollah when he scores! 8-)