Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

I'd like to say 2-0 Rangers, but we haven't beaten them at the Piggery all that often in recent years (twice in 6 games) and the referees have already made a good few "errors" for the benefit of celtic so they'll probably do their damnedest

But they haven't looked upto much so far this season, granted we aren't great either, but we've loooked a lot sharper, and hopefully new signings Pedro Mendes and Steve Davis will do well

If I was a neutral, I'd say 1-0 celtic

I'd like to say 2-0 Rangers, but we haven't beaten them at the Piggery all that often in recent years (twice in 6 games) and the referees have already made a good few "errors" for the benefit of celtic so they'll probably do their damnedest

But they haven't looked upto much so far this season, granted we aren't great either, but we've loooked a lot sharper, and hopefully new signings Pedro Mendes and Steve Davis will do well

If I was a neutral, I'd say 1-0 celtic

i think mendes is a great signing for you lot. i think it will probably be 1-1 and there will be a missed penatly :D

Wouldnt like to be a hibs fan today, Beat 4-3 off Morton in the cup last night :rotfl:

Although i know only too well what its like to be beat off a lower league team, happened too many times to us over the years,

Mixu Pattelinen (spelling?) will be the first manager to be sacked/ resign this season in the SPL

Group stage for the Champions League :

H’ Real Madrid, Juventus, Zenit St Petersburg, Bate Borisov

G’ Arsenal, Porto, Fenerbahce, Dynamo Kiev

F’ Lyon, Bayern Munich, Steaua Bucharest, Fiorentina

E’ Manchester United, Villarreal, Celtic, Aalborg

D’ Liverpool, PSV Eindhoven, Marseille, Atletico Madrid

C’ Barcelona, Sporting Lisbon, Basel, Shakhtar Donetsk

B’ Internazionale, Werder Bremen, Panathinaikos, Anorthosis Famagusta

A’ Chelsea, Roma, Bordeaux, CFR Cluj

The H group is the hottest. :)