Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Wales beat Denmark :-o From what I saw we out-played them too, which is hopefully a good sign for the future.

As soon as I saw that Carson came on for England I thought "oh shit" and what did he go and do? :lol:

same here..i turned to my dad and said 'why the fuck are they bringing him on for?'

yeah i saw the highlights earlier, good win for wales :)

i think he's conceded more goals than any other goalie this season in the prem so why is he even in the squad? we seriously need some decent new keepers to emerge.

same here..i turned to my dad and said 'why the fuck are they bringing him on for?'

yeah i saw the highlights earlier, good win for wales :)

i think he's conceded more goals than any other goalie this season in the prem so why is he even in the squad? we seriously need some decent new keepers to emerge.

Joe Hart probably would have played instead but he was injured. Actually I'm having trouble thinking of good English keepers, Ben Foster is a good one but he's injured too.

rob green. end of.

Exactly, what makes it worse is that Green played out of his skin against Pompey last weekend while Capello was there watching and he STILL didn't get picked, while Carson who has never been good walks in?!

Awesome performance by Matty Upson last night aswell, completely showed Terry up. If you havn't guessed by now i'm a crazy West Ham fan.

We play hibs tomorrow at home.

2 poor defences (in my opinion) and both teams with a good strikeforce,

although all this in amongst we havnt scored in our last 3 games, the manager doesnt care what the fans think, and we still have the slowest man in earth in the centre of defence, accompanied by a guy who doesnt get noticed cause everybody is covering for him, a left back who stands 50 yards off his man ALL game, and a right back who who is actually decent.

I support R.S.C. Anderlecht

this year there not in european cup because they lost versus bate borisov :(

I support that team since I was very little :) but theyre not so good those last years hope they gonna be betters in the few years that will comes

they never buy good players and when then buy a palyer they always let im substitute they always let the same team

but my heart is for them so I couldn't change team

But im also for A.C Milan because im half italian and ac milan much better

an i hope they will win uefa because i think they are one of the best team this year in uefa