Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

:hyper: Haha sorry bud!

To be fair though, I'd be offended if you didn't think the same of us..;-)

Hmm... no comment :P:shifty:

I thought a draw was a fair result, and it was a bit disappointing that the Swansea fans caused trouble after the game. I mean out of the 18,000 people at the game only 1,600 were Cardiff fans. Like why bother trying to start trouble?

Hmm... no comment :P:shifty:

I thought a draw was a fair result, and it was a bit disappointing that the Swansea fans caused trouble after the game. I mean out of the 18,000 people at the game only 1,600 were Cardiff fans. Like why bother trying to start trouble?

There's always a few idiots who think it's a good idea, every club has them unfortunately.

A draw was certainly fair, and it was a brilliant match, but had McPhail(ure) not acted like a prat then I feel we may have snuck the 3 points. Ah well, I would have settled for 1 before the game.

EDIT: Oh, and did you see Histon's reaction when they drew you in the FA cup? lol

Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas has rejected a move to Manchester City. The Premier League big spenders tabled a world record £129m bid. (Private Spanish radio station Cadena Ser)

Manchester City are determined to spend £70m to sign a "world superstar" in the January transfer window with Kaka, Lionel Messi, Fernando Torres, Carlos Tevez, Cristiano Ronaldo and Samuel Eto'o all in the frame. (Independent)

£129 million? that is absolutely ridiculous! :neutral:

EDIT: Oh, and did you see Histon's reaction when they drew you in the FA cup? lol

Nope. Not looking forward to it though after how bad we were last year against unknown/non-league teams.

£129 million? that is absolutely ridiculous! :neutral:

Even more ridiculous because: A) Casillas is a goalkeeper and B) he's not been in good form recently.