Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

• 3 weeks later...

Great news, Demi left the Jonas Brothers Management :) and she headed back to a recording studio today, she wants the album to be released for Spring 2011...

It's gonna be a great year for her :)

Excited for this. She has to be the most talented (current) Disney star right now. She can sing

If you like Paramore and such styles, check out my band, Justified. We've been compared to them and bands like Flyleaf and VersaEmerge by most of our fans. We've got two singles on itunes and videos on youtube of our songs. Come check us out and 'like' us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/justifiedmusic or on youtube at: www.youtube.com/thejustifiedband1 and give a thumbs up to our videos! We all love Paramore and they are a big inspiration to our band.

If you like Paramore and such styles, check out my band, Justified. We've been compared to them and bands like Flyleaf and VersaEmerge by most of our fans. We've got two singles on itunes and videos on youtube of our songs. Come check us out and 'like' us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/justifiedmusic or on youtube at: www.youtube.com/thejustifiedband1 and give a thumbs up to our videos! We all love Paramore and they are a big inspiration to our band.

lol

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.cambio.com/news/cambio-exclusive-demi-lovato-thanks-her-fans

Demi thanks her fans for their support

and she's probably leaving sonny with a chance, no official word yet but the series will be renamed So random next season, I really hope she's done with Disney for good, wait and see...

• 1 month later...

THE DAY HAS COME :)

Demi is leaving Sonny with a Chance , she will not be back and I'm pretty sure she leaves Disney altogether, she wants to focus on her music and admits feeling nervous behind a camera , I can't wait to hear her new songs

• 2 months later...

Demi deserves so much more than what Disney gives her. Thank god she's leaving. She was the only one with true talent in my opinion. The others are talented but not as much.

I absolutely adore this girl and I can't wait for what the future brings her and other fans :)

Skyscraper is phenomenal

You took the words right of my mouth , already top 10 in Itunes and it was 3 in the morning ;-)

EDIT : NUMBER ONE BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In less than 24 hours ! AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First interview since rehab ( with Ryan Seacrest ) , she talks about rehab, anorexia, her relationship with family and friends now...

She's being so incredibly honest ( I was a little brat :D )

First the music video Skyscraper which is just absolutely amazing but I'm 300% biased

And 2 other interviews which are really interesting, the way this young woman talks about her issues is really inspiring, I'm not that open about it. It really gives you something to think about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztFeo51xnfg

She just never ceases to AMAZE me

Bought the song on iTunes before I even finished listening to it on YouTube. So amazing. I never really listened to Demi before, but I really like the direction she went with for this song. If this is a good indicator of what her next album will be like, then consider me a fan for life. The raw sound of her voice in Skyscraper gives me chills. I love when artists try to keep things simple and don't over-produce the song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Amazing performance of Skyscraper on America Got Talent , she sure has talent !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKr_PlsGUxA

And Unbroken's tracklist is out

1. "All Night Long" (featuring Missy Elliott and Timbaland)

2. "Who's That Boy?" (featuring Dev)

3. "You're My Only Shorty" (featuring Iyaz)

4. "Together" (featuring Jason Derülo)

5. "Lightweight"

6. "Unbroken"

7. "Fix a Heart"

8. "Hold Up"

9. "Mistake"

10. "Give Your Heart a Break"

11. "Skyscraper"

12. "In Real Life"

13. "My Love Is Like a Star"

14. "For the Love of a Daughter"

15. "Skyscraper" (Wizz Dumb Remix)

SO SO SO EXCITED for September 19 th

Demi is really excited about For the Love of a daughter, it's a song she wrote years ago but Disney never wanted it, because it was supposedly " too dark "

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i LOVE demi lovato!!

shes soo amazing..its so weird cus i've never really liked the whole "disney channel star actress/singer" but demi is great at both! you can totally tell that she's got a natural talent for singing.

i love "get back" as well.

i've heard a few of her upcoming songs on youtube...and they sound great!

you can totally tell that the jobros have helped her out with it. =]

i agree with you 100 percent! her new album "unbroken" is awesome

• 5 months later...

I love her new video, it's really a turning point I think, it's the first video in which we see her as young woman, she's so pretty in it...

On another note, she started writing for her fourth album, I really wish she goes back to more pop/rock songs...

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...