Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

^^omg thats my favorite song, lyric wise!!

i can so relate to it! =]

how does Sunny With a Chance have to do with the show at all?

I'm so freaking confused.

yeah i know wtttf...kristine, where did you find that?? i believe you and everything, i just think its kinda a weird name change haha

hahaha yeahh. i went on one of her fansites and the person who runs it went to the first taping of the show...and she got demi to do like a little intro video for the fansite and she said "im just on the set of my new show "sunny with a chance"

i was soo confused...i was like wait...she's gonna have two shows now?? but then i read the description and it said the tv show got a name change...so now demi's character is named "sunny" i would have much rather prefered molly. and the name really isnt catchy. =/

Mine too! and me too! haha

Ughhhh why is Demi so cool? ;D

yeahhh.

for me..i really love the songs that demi wrote herself.

dont get me wrong...im a fan of the jonas brothers...but the

songs that demi wrote like "two worlds collide" and "believe in me"

just has a deeper meaning.

but all her other songs are incredible as well. =]

Guest JadeIsRad
yeahhh.

for me..i really love the songs that demi wrote herself.

dont get me wrong...im a fan of the jonas brothers...but the

songs that demi wrote like "two worlds collide" and "believe in me"

just has a deeper meaning.

but all her other songs are incredible as well. =]

Me too. Demi writes such deep and meaningful songs. It's a shame that she gets held back because she's on Disney Channel.

All of her songs are amazing! I love Two Worlds Collide, I actually cried the first time I listened to it because she wrote it about Selena and it's so sad but beautiful at the same time.

So basically, Demi is awesome haha :D

well i decided to listen to a couple tracks before posting my opinion.

i honestly don't think its that great.

the lyrics are sub par (sounds like something i would write on an uninspired day)

the music is a bit too poppy

her voice lastly is just average (not great but not terrible either)

please don't hate for this. i'm just saying my opinion.

• Like 1

hahaha yeahh. i went on one of her fansites and the person who runs it went to the first taping of the show...and she got demi to do like a little intro video for the fansite and she said "im just on the set of my new show "sunny with a chance"

i was soo confused...i was like wait...she's gonna have two shows now?? but then i read the description and it said the tv show got a name change...so now demi's character is named "sunny" i would have much rather prefered molly. and the name really isnt catchy. =/

hahah...wow thats so retarted...sunny!?!? who names their kid that! i also much prefered molly...the name 'sunny w/ a chance' is just like...so random...idk from hearing what the show is about, it seems to have no relevance whatsoever

hahah...wow thats so retarted...sunny!?!? who names their kid that! i also much prefered molly...the name 'sunny w/ a chance' is just like...so random...idk from hearing what the show is about, it seems to have no relevance whatsoever

haha yeah...it kinda reminds me of like what a weather man would say...."sunny, with a chance of rain." hahahahah