Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

^she just turned 16. her voice is AMAZING! she actually has talent un like other disney people. she had a great taste in music (underoath, paramore!).

i could go on forever

true! i was just about to say that! lol

and may i say that she never said she was different from other artists, she said that she was just different from other disney artists.

all the young girl artists who had their start on disney all did "bubblegum" pop music whereas she does more of a pop rock. not to mention

that she never lip-syncs, writes her own lyrics, and plays guitar/piano.

and may i say that she never said she was different from other artists, she said that she was just different from other disney artists.

all the young girl artists who had their start on disney all did "bubblegum" pop music whereas she does more of a pop rock. not to mention

so true..the fact that she writes her own lyrics, which happen to be pretty powerful for a 16 yr old...is what rly sets her apart from the others

soo true!

her album has so much more rock in it than any other disney artist

^she just turned 16. her voice is AMAZING! she actually has talent un like other disney people. she had a great taste in music (underoath, paramore!).

i could go on forever

I'm sorry but you can't try to reason with someone on the basis that "she listens to good music". That has, really, no bearing on how she sounds. Granted, said acts may influence her and she may model parts of her performances on them or whatever but to suggest that a "great taste in music" separates her from her peers isn't exactly a coherent argument.

Particularly when one of the bands listed is underOATH. Who you either love or hate. Case in point. McFly. They listen to Brand New, that doesn't make me want to listen to them. Just because an act listens to particular groups does not give them any credibility or anyone anymore of a reason to listen to them.

In saying all that, I don't mind Demi Lovato as much as the rest of them. Definitely one of the better acts in her "genre".