Heroes

Para_Lash

Fuck off identical triplets.

I'm sorry, but that was just so lame, and i'm glad she's still in the show. But they should've just kept the original character instead of turning it into something like this. I know they want to introduce the whole "not all are natural" thing going on, but SERIOUSLY IDENTICAL TRIPLETS ?!

It's just lame.

dude, for real. it just seems really over the top. and the fact that these abilities are triggered by adrenaline is annoying as well, because it basically makes half of the story arc in season one completely pointless and futile. i like the fact that there are a lot of twists, but some of it is just really far fetched. I understand that mohinder became a lot more morally gray in season two, but his behavior now is a completely 180 from season one. it's kind of depressing. I miss nice mohinder. but I won't complain about nice-future-sylar. I was waiting for that, although it made me really sad when his son died. especially knowing what he sacrificed and struggled through to make a decent life for his son.

i didn't catch the whole thing with tracy and the triplets, but i read about it on heroes wiki. it annoys me so much.

and also, I figured, with caitlin, okay. she was deported back to ireland, in the future. and then the past was changed, so she was probably lost in the space/time continium. Which kind of sucks. I liked Caitlin.

And on the other hand. I don't like future claire. at all. and in the first episode, when she stated that she 'always loved' peter, I can't help but think, incest. I mean, I doubt they had them go in that direction. but thinking of the real life couple automatically transfers my mind to that.

anyways. I'm done rambling.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...