What grinds your gears?

Shivari

WHINING bithces.

there's this girl who used to be my best friend... now i hate her so much. she's such a slut and stuff...

anyway, like 3 weeks ago, she [and me too] wrote a math exam, and afterwards she was complaining that she failed for days on facebook/msn/etc. not that "fake" complaining people do when they're afraid/unsure after an exam/test/etc, she literally thought she failed. it wouldn't have bothered me, cause seriously, she could think she really failed. but the whining she did was just too much...

and now she got the results and she got a FREAKING C on it, with a pretty high percent. when i first saw it, it made me so angry -.-

/rant

I hate when I'm in the middle of an episode of Criminal Minds and megavideo decides that its time to tell me that I've already watched 72 minutes of video that day.

seeeeeeriously such a pain. divxden has been my saviour from megavideo for so long, but now their videos keep fucking up and the ads are a pain in my ass ! it's almost enough to make me start paying for boxsets,

....almost.

I Hate It When People Capitalise Every Freaking Word

what's the point!?

It annoys me but mostly because I'm lazy and I imagine it would take longer typing like that. For short sentences it probably increased readability as well but on longer ones it looks silly.

people with bad grammar. i know sometimes i make mistakes myself, but when i see someone with completely incorrect sentences, i get really pissed off.

i'm basically a grammar nazi lol

This. Massively, massively this.

It annoys me but mostly because I'm lazy and I imagine it would take longer typing like that. For short sentences it probably increased readability as well but on longer ones it looks silly.

yeah same here

my hands would probably die if i had to push shift every single moment

people with bad grammar. i know sometimes i make mistakes myself, but when i see someone with completely incorrect sentences, i get really pissed off.

gaaah, me too!

i know i never capitalize everything, but it still bothers the shit out of me when people don't use correct grammar. :neutral:

it's me defo. i suck at grammar a lot and i hate it :nono:

gaaah, me too!

i know i never capitalize everything, but it still bothers the shit out of me when people don't use correct grammar. :neutral:

haha yeah usually i don't capitalize anything either. used to, but then i just stopped lol

it's me defo. i suck at grammar a lot and i hate it :nono:

oh no, believe me, i've seen way worse. you're not bad.

omg yesss.

the mis-spelling of "you're" also really irritates me haha