Computer Games/Console Thread

RenegadeRoss

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the extra stars were decent, I'm 14 away from finishing. Something I've really been meaning to go back and do.

Ah you should I have all 3 saves full and im trying to get all 9's for the scores.

Im a bit stuck on new super mario at the moment, I just can't find all those hidden bits :???:

Ah you should I have all 3 saves full and im trying to get all 9's for the scores.

Im a bit stuck on new super mario at the moment, I just can't find all those hidden bits :???:

If I get my maths done fast the night I'll give it a bash.

What one's new super mario?

I play a TON of Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3, but I also have Too Human, Mercenaries 2, Halo 2, F.E.A.R., Shadowrun, and Oblivion. That's only on 360. On my PC I have Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, Unreal Tournament 2003/2004/3, F.E.A.R. Combat, Combat Arms.

Oblivion. I haven't played that in ages.

Played it on PS3 this evening. Better than 07 and 08, much prefer Pro Evo though.

I've got a Wii, why?

The missus is after one and my gamecube is on the brink so I was wondering what's it like on a HD TV and what's it like for Gamecube playback and do you know if they can still be chipped?

The missus is after one and my gamecube is on the brink so I was wondering what's it like on a HD TV and what's it like for Gamecube playback and do you know if they can still be chipped?

Doesn't have HDMI sockets so best you'll get is 576p - I think. But it still looks better than the Cube graphically and its graphics in themself aren't all that bad regardless.

Gamecube playback - you couldn't tell the difference.

Chipped, yes I'm sure it still can. My freeloader disk still works for it as well so that's always an option. I'm sure a small, local game station might sell some pre-chipped. You got a g-force store? They do them in mine up here.

nah we don't but if it calls for it I could buy one and bring it upto Glasgow when I am up there.

Do you have to use that wand thing for everything or can you use the gamecube pad on the likes of mario kart wii?

Aye, next time I'm in Clydebank I'll check for you.

Ehhh, some games let you use the cube controller but most to all use the wiimote. It tells you on the case if you can use the cube controller anyway. I've never tried mario kart with a cube controller, possibilites arise if it works but!

Aye, next time I'm in Clydebank I'll check for you.

Ehhh, some games let you use the cube controller but most to all use the wiimote. It tells you on the case if you can use the cube controller anyway. I've never tried mario kart with a cube controller, possibilites arise if it works but!

Aye well weak wrists so the whole wii thing doesn't sit well with me as my wrists get knackered after a few mins waving them around but the prospect of an improved gamecube and pictures seems champion :D

Cheers for the help Ross

• 11 months later...

BUMP!

Fifa 10 out at midnight tonight! :D Rumours Asda are selling it for just £25 for the first 24 hours, so im gonna find out for definite if thats true when im in work tonight.

I'm going up at midnight to get it, i played the demo and have to say that i love it. So so good!