Computer Games/Console Thread

RenegadeRoss

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3: Main games Fifa 08 and GTA IV.

I'm planning on getting Metal Gear Solid too at some point, and possibly Gran Turismo... not so sure about that since it's not really a full game =/

I've got a PSP too but haven't played it in about a year.

I have a gamecube and a PSOne, but i never use the PSOne anymore and the Gamecube was only used to play Zelda Wind Waker, which is now broken d'oh ! Had a DS but fuck knows where that's gone...

Main console i use is PS3, which i actually only use regularly for EA SKATE., Folklore and NFS Carbon/Pro Street. Really, really want GTA and MGS, so much. But i have no money, boo hiss.

PSN user is Genetick.

I'm actually on my 2nd PS3. I broke my first after a couple months. I somehow mannaged to fanny up the scart socket on the back so bad that it stopped working, so I got a new one.

Then a month later I got a HDTV in my room and made the scart redundant anyway!

Xbox 360 - Fifa08 , Halo 3 , COD4.

I have also a wii, but I never play with it (except when I have some friends home).

What kinda games Console you all got? Whats your favourite games?

Ive an Xbox 360 which i mostly play Fifa 2008 on, Anyone use Xbox live? :]

My gamer tag is : PGM Teletubbie.

Call me whenever you want your ass kicked. :)

I love GTA IV's game physics I lmao-ed when I threw a pool ball at Roman, which smacked him square in the head, he went flying, it then bounced off his head and hit some random guy sitting at a table in the bar who then tried attacking me :lol:

Also ordering Metal Gear now :mrgreen:

I love GTA IV's game physics I lmao-ed when I threw a pool ball at Roman, which smacked him square in the head, he went flying, it then bounced off his head and hit some random guy sitting at a table in the bar who then tried attacking me :lol:

Also ordering Metal Gear now :mrgreen:

I love running folk over in GTA, it just looks and feel much better/more painful than the games previous.

You won't regret getting MGS either, it is AWESOME!:mrgreen:

Oh dang did not know about this thread. And I so just beat Metal Gear Solid 4 in 4 days, it's one of the best games I have played. Ever! Everyone needs to play it.

Me and my mates sat during the summer and finished all 4 in the one night.

I entirely echo the sentiment in bold.

What kinda games Console you all got? Whats your favourite games?

Ive an Xbox 360 which i mostly play Fifa 2008 on, Anyone use Xbox live? :]

I play Football Manager alot on my laptop too

Exactly the same as you my friend! You'll have to PM me your gamertag :willy_nilly: Can't wait for new Fifa, out in October I think...

Big fan of Rock Band too, but they will not release Misery Business or Hallelujah for Download, AHHHH!