Give It A Name 06' Pics

HarlequinGerhl

Haha =]]

Yeah that was me

I added you on MySpace

=P

I woked out it was you from one of you posts' date=' lol, to me your the girl who "wondered around the venue for 6 hours" hehe lol[/quote']

lmfao hwo cool is that 'to me your the girl who wonderd round for 6 hours' loooool my legs man, im still limping. didnt you get crushed? during paramore i actually nearly died.

Hehe I KNOW!

The backs of my legs are like STILL in pain!!

I was kinda squashed but it wasn't too bad! there was one girl infront of me who I think i crushed, lol I kept apologising...but apart from that it wasn't too bad at all!

Now during Panic! I was crushed, I couldn't stay it was so bad, kept falling cos of the endless surging...wasnt much fun!

awwww i watched the begining of panic but then waited inline for the bled to come out. Then i asked them if they had seen paramore anywhere and they said no. :(

noooo body saw them after the show like :S so they MUST have left early.

but i remember one guy who came out of the door thing nodded when i asked if paramore are in there, he blatantly just agreed with me so i would stop him from being on his way.

I know!!

Though the member of The Ataris I asked said they'd seen them around eating so i dunno

Though yeah I heard people had seen them by the merch stands...i was like "dammit" COMPLETE wrong place, but oh well =]

It wasnt ALL bad waiting there, it just would have been PERFECT if id gotten an autograph or summin

I know!!

Though the member of The Ataris I asked said they'd seen them around eating so i dunno

Though yeah I heard people had seen them by the merch stands...i was like "dammit" COMPLETE wrong place' date=' but oh well =']

It wasnt ALL bad waiting there, it just would have been PERFECT if id gotten an autograph or summin

which merch stands the tents? or that big merch thing at the front

Kool pics!

I saw hayley at the side of the stage (sort of) when GIAN just started in london.. and she was walking about...i couldnt even move to get out :twisted:

ahh whatttt, which side? the right one near the band door? or the other side. I wouldnt of been able to move either i was too focussed on getting front row and staying there looll.

Kool pics!

I saw hayley at the side of the stage (sort of) when GIAN just started in london.. and she was walking about...i couldnt even move to get out :twisted:

ahh whatttt' date=' which side? the right one near the band door? or the other side. I wouldnt of been able to move either i was too focussed on getting front row and staying there looll.[/quote']

The right hand side....she was just standing there haha. Then she started to walk off

I was sooo gutted

Kool pics!

ahh whatttt' date=' which side? the right one near the band door? or the other side. I wouldnt of been able to move either i was too focussed on getting front row and staying there looll.[/quote']

The right hand side....she was just standing there haha. Then she started to walk off

I was sooo gutted

ahhh by the dooor!!! mannnn, ahh well i only found out about there like ages after their set anyway and no1 had seen them around. gutted.