TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

They're trying to rush this film to get as much money out of it as possible whilst the bandwagon's still rolling... What they don't know is by rushing it, they're going to ruin it and ultimately fail. Miserable. And epicly.

That's what I'm afraid of.

ok.

1. i liked catherine. the one reason i didnt liek the movie all that much was cause of the script. not catherine.

2. only 2 scenes for rob?! that sucks. but i think he might b exagerating cause he is in the birthday scene, he breaks up with her, italy, and wen they get home. so 4 at least.

3. ohh. total rumor right here but i think it might be true. therre getting rid of taylor and getting another actor for jake cause taylor is to short and not big enough. but i also read that taylor has been gaining wait and working out alot. so idk. does any one else?

oh another reason i think that it might be another actor cause rob said. "They're shooting the second one in March. I'm not really in it that much in the second one. The lead character is somebody else" he doesnt say its taylor. just some one else. wich the lead guy in this one obviously is jake..

im not liking where there going with new moon.

I would be happy for Jake to be re-cast. I don't like Taylor anyway, but he's just not the physical description of Jake in the second book.

I don't think Rob would only be in 2 scenes. As you said, there are those others he's in.

I liked Catherine. She was very enthusiastic. But there were things about the movie I didn't like that may be due to direction.

A new director could go either way and with the way Summit is trying to pump out NM so quickly, I'm not thrilled at the moment.

i'm just really scared that this new director will make it look completely different

i mean i am bummed that catherine is let go, but as long as editing and things stay the same...

it might not be that noticable that someone else directed it, if you get what i mean

i like how she does her close ups, and i LOVELOVELOVED the way the colors were edited

as long as the feel of the movie and the overall look stays the same, then i guess i'm okay with it

i hated it when harry potter changed directors cause they always changed everything else

and that frustrated me to no end

honestly if anyone should have been let go its melissa

her script wasn't that great

and while i'm all for seeing rob as much as possible...adding him into the movie more than he already is doesn't sound very..appealing

i'm going to have to quote rob himself on this

"Also, I liked what happened to the character in the second one where he's not really in it, but he's this ominous presence and has this dramatic comeback at the end. It's like you wait the whole book for his reappearance"

the whole point of new moon is the fact that he's gone

don't ruin it plz

as much as i want the movie asap, i'm not good with patience

i'd rather they take forever and make a really really great movie than make it fast and have it suck major monkey ass

I would be happy for Jake to be re-cast. I don't like Taylor anyway, but he's just not the physical description of Jake in the second book.

yeah me too. I mean Taylor is cute in a jailbait sort of way (for me anyways), but he is not Jacob. Steven Strait is Jacob to me.

here are some pics of Steven:

2129.jpg

2582918034_866941f320.jpg

gorgeousness.jpg

what do you guys think?

hesdoable..i mean yeah. I like him *nods*

damn ,yes i could see steven playing jake.

Taylor is a bit too cute, for the second film anyways.

I get to see twilight on friday :D i love norway for showing it to us earlier yay

yay i'm not alone!

It's sooo good :willy_nilly::hyper:

i've seen it 6 times so far..i need to see it again. I'm going through withdrawls..lol.

I can see Steven playing Jake but idk I just hope this movie doesnt fail . Obviously alot of people will be disappointed and I dont think they want to do that to the fans . But if they are rushing it sadly that might happen and that sucks.I kinda just hope everything gets better and for them to stop throwing curveballs at us because it is getting ridiculous.

just my opinion lol

hey guys, i'm selling some shirts (more twilight designs coming soon!!) and i was wondering if anyone wanted one?

2d2c9ro.jpg

women's sizes small - extra large; they're black with red writing, but the 'edward cullen' is white glitter. i should have a preview one by friday so i'll post real pictures of the actual shirt then.

pm me if you want to buy one :mrgreen:

yay i'm not alone!

It's sooo good :willy_nilly::hyper:

i've seen it 6 times so far..i need to see it again. I'm going through withdrawls..lol.

wow 6 times lol i wish i had the money to see it that many times xD

I might be seeing it two times this weekend tho, just found out i get free tickets yay

Hot ''Twilight'' stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are hot under the collar -- unhappy their director, Catherine Hardwicke, won't be back to direct them in ''New Moon,'' the next film based on Stephenie Meyer's second novel in her megabest-selling vampire love story.

''They are both very upset,'' a good Hollywood source told me Monday. ''They are committed to doing at least the next 'Twilight' film -- and probably the one after that -- but they really wanted to do them with Catherine.''

Stewart in particular, is furious about it, reportedly telling a close associate, ''I sure hope they don't f--- it up,'' referring to the "New Moon" movie.

i hope they don't fuck it up either

seriously PLEASE don't

new moon was my favorite of the series, my expectations are high

order of the phoenix sucked imo and that was my favorite harry potter book

i don't want my favorite ruined again

yeah me too. I mean Taylor is cute in a jailbait sort of way (for me anyways), but he is not Jacob. Steven Strait is Jacob to me.

here are some pics of Steven:

2129.jpg

2582918034_866941f320.jpg

gorgeousness.jpg

what do you guys think?

hesdoable..i mean yeah. I like him *nods*

i dont like him for jake.

i think taylor is perfect

i have heard that the whole jacob thing isnt going to be in the movie, its basically going to be edward and italy. jacob is going to be in it but not as much as he was in the book. but thats what i heard it may or may not be true

i can understand why they would do that...

1st - people are way more into edward

2nd - edward is much more of a main character, and rob pattinson is the male lead in these movies. they can't very well cut him out of one of the series (although i agree, they should, since that's what the book says).

new moon is my least favorite book, so i'd be happy either way.

but im not happy about the catherine thing :nono:

I need to re-read it. I was rushing through it when it came out and I had been spoiled about all the major things so I was mad about that.

I don't know if I'll like it more the second time around. It was such a departure, it felt like a different story. Things were just so weird haha.