TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

no problem! thank jorgi actually! haha.

AHHHH :hyper:

MTV: While you were filming, the whole "Midnight Sun" thing occurred that caused [author] Stephenie [Meyer] to stop writing it. Assuming she ever does finish the book, would you want to reshoot "Twilight" from Edward's perspective?

Hardwicke: Oh, yeah. Robert [Pattinson] and I got to read that. Back in the early days, when we were trying to figure out his character; Stephenie gave us those chapters. It's very fascinating. I mean, you've probably read it on the Internet, but it's pretty intense from Edward's point of view. I'd love to do that too.

MTV: It's hard to think of a film where a director basically reshot the same movie but from a different actor's perspective.

Hardwicke: I think that's fascinating, though. Yeah, I think that would be awesome. Actually, I have to say one thing: On the DVD, I shot one little tiny scene that is from "Midnight Sun," and you're gonna see it on the deleted scenes. Nobody knows that yet.

Just realised part one is actually part two and part two is actually part one on what i just put up there.

Never mind, it's the same thing really ;-)

Also, that scene when Edward tells bella he's gonna take her to see his parents and like, undents her truck- HOT. HOT HOT.

...HOT.

• Like 1