TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

yeah, when i listened to decode, there were only like a few people left. i didn't stay until the end of the song tough.

now i need to see it again.

same here lol

it was funny....2 am,we already had to go but i felt like i have to stay in till decode

hahaha

Same here, haha.

I had to say a few times to my friend "Don't worry, it will come soon" to convince him to stay. :P

yeaah exactly the same here

my stepsister [i went to see it with her] started to say "oh god,how big Paramore fanatic you are :roll:"

:rotfl:

I just saw the movie yesterday -late i know- but whatever! xD

it was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG. wow . Loved everything . Supermassive black hole was awesome . i like, almost screamed when they played it in the scene xD . and when i caught myself came too xD . ah , it was amazing.

it was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG. wow . Loved everything . Supermassive black hole was awesome . i like, almost screamed when they played it in the scene xD . and when i caught myself came too xD . ah , it was amazing.

MY LOVELY DORKETTE! I'm glad you loved it too! And I totally agree with you.

yeah Supermassive black hole was amazing <3 my favourite part in the movie :willy_nilly:

i love that part/song! for me the soundtrack was part of the reason why the movie was so good. it's the only movie i've seen more than once in theaters, and that's really saying something.

yeah the baseball scene was perfecttt. :willy_nilly:

haha i've seen it once in the theatre, and once at home :mrgreen:

i love the soundtrack too, especially Supermassive Black Hole, and Full Moon (and the paramore songs, of course :D)

you're not alone ;-) xDDD

hahaa i know :hyper: :mrgreen:

yeah the baseball scene was perfecttt. :willy_nilly:

haha i've seen it once in the theatre, and once at home :mrgreen:

i love the soundtrack too, especially Supermassive Black Hole, and Full Moon (and the paramore songs, of course :D)

hahaa i know :hyper: :mrgreen:

those are my favorites toooooo :D i also especially like "eyes on fire"

i also went and downloaded the score (for free, of course :P) and even that's good to listen to!

those are my favorites toooooo :D i also especially like "eyes on fire"

i also went and downloaded the score (for free, of course :P) and even that's good to listen to!

haha yeah Spotlight, Go All the Way, and Bella's lullaby are also amazing...so all of the songs actually :shifty::rotfl:

aww i haven't heard it yet =/