TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

:c xD

jah....mmm...aha...xD

umm no comprende.

man i wish i could speak a cool language :crybad:

anyways. Random Fact i have 11 Twilight shirts, 1 Twilight hoodie, 3 Twilight stickers (on the back of my car) 3 copies of each book, and i'm still NOT obsessed :P

i'm going to wear my Alice shirt today :mrgreen:

umm no comprende.

man i wish i could speak a cool language :crybad:

anyways. Random Fact i have 11 Twilight shirts, 1 Twilight hoodie, 3 Twilight stickers (on the back of my car) 3 copies of each book, and i'm still NOT obsessed :P

i'm going to wear my Alice shirt today :mrgreen:

english is waaayy cool! haha :D

omg you're soo lucky! i wish i had any of those

but since i live in hungary,there's no effin way

:nono:

so far i've got all the books (of course), the movie companion, one shirt, the calendar, and a movie poster (with the original release date)

i think thats all right now...

oh and the soundtrack

plus magazine/newspaper clippings

i'm getting more for christmas though

yessss

stupid canada gets like jack shit for merch

So here's my opinion. It's not the best movie I saw, but overall I enjoyed it, I think it captures the general mood of the book quite well. It was just a little too rushed, as I expected it be after all. It's hard to summarize 500 pages book in 2 hours movie. But they cut out a lot.

I'm a bit disappointed about the scene in the forest, that's my favourite one in the book. I don't know, I think it had to be a bit longer. And when Edward pulls Bella's arm when he takes her to the mountain...oh no please, that's so un-Edward xD

And since Alice is my favourite character I'm quite pissed they didn't develop her relationship with Bella at all. They were supposed to be best friends by the end of the movie, that's pretty much the key to New Moon...

The kiss...maaaaan that was hot! Maybe too hot lol. In the book Bella's not even in her undies.

Baseball and prom scenes: the best ones.

James and Jacob's wigs: hideous xD

my favorite part is when they introduce jasper

"thats jasper,the guy who always looks like he's in pain"

haha

ahahahahaha I loved that too

I cracked up when Bella entered the bio lab and she was like all cool with wind in her hair with slow motion lol

and then Edward looked like he was about to puke and she smelled her armpits :rotfl:

I actually think I laughed at parts that weren't supposed to be funny, but some were kinda cheesy.

I cracked up when Bella entered the bio lab and she was like all cool with wind in her hair with slow motion lol

and then Edward looked like he was about to puke and she smelled her armpits :rotfl:

I actually think I laughed at parts that weren't supposed to be funny, but some were kinda cheesy.

hhaha! :rotfl:

me too XD

the baseball scene was the best.

the funniest scene I don't know, there were too many XD

anywayz,

did anyone notice that in the Trailer, i think it was the second teaser one, there's the scene where Edward and Emmett are by the car and Emmett says "this isn't right Edward, she's not one of us!"

I didn't see that in the movie :(

and It annoyed me that they re-shot the car crash scene, Robert's expression the first time round when he looked up at her was SPOT ON and i thought it was incredible, the second time (the one that was in the actual movie) he didn't look bothered, i was dissapointed with that. But the movie was still amazing :mrgreen:

hhaha! :rotfl:

me too XD

the baseball scene was the best.

the funniest scene I don't know, there were too many XD

anywayz,

did anyone notice that in the Trailer, i think it was the second teaser one, there's the scene where Edward and Emmett are by the car and Emmett says "this isn't right Edward, she's not one of us!"

I didn't see that in the movie :(

and It annoyed me that they re-shot the car crash scene, Robert's expression the first time round when he looked up at her was SPOT ON and i thought it was incredible, the second time (the one that was in the actual movie) he didn't look bothered, i was dissapointed with that. But the movie was still amazing :mrgreen:

Ohh yeeahhh...?! It's not in there. I never noticed. Haha.

i'm slightly disappointed they put the meadow scene in the forest

overall i think its a nice scene

but they should have gone to the meadow after that

(well they did, but it was like one of their 'lets sit and chat over music' things)

the lion lamb quote didn't fit right there

and i'm disappointed about them cutting the 'do i dazzle you?' line

thats a classic too

i'm slightly disappointed they put the meadow scene in the forest

overall i think its a nice scene

but they should have gone to the meadow after that

(well they did, but it was like one of their 'lets sit and chat over music' things)

the lion lamb quote didn't fit right there

and i'm disappointed about them cutting the 'do i dazzle you?' line

thats a classic too

I was kinda pissed about the meadow scene...Well, the forest scene.

Like, that's not how he did it. He didn't do it out of anger. He did it out of... I don't know what he did it out of.

But it sure as hell wasn't anger.

Yeah, =/ the meadow scene was wayyyy too short, it's a big deal in the book, but people who haven't read it wouldn't even think it was anything, if you know what i mean? plus there wasn't much of a build up to him 'sparkling' he was just like 'LOOK I SPARKLE' XD type thing, but yeah, still, I loved the Meadow scene, just wish it had been a SCENE and not a clip