TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

Yeah I was kind of mad that some of the parts they showed in the trailers wasnt in the movie.

Anway the merch that I have is 2 shirts , 1 poster , a plaque ( dont know how to say it) of two small posters from the movie n then on the side it says the date of when it came out n who played who. I will post a pic later. And then I got a jacket , the books obviously , the movie companion , the book companion, 2 keychains, buttons, stickers, alice's necklace , clippings from magazines , 3 bookmarks and a few other stuff I cant remember

Yeah, =/ the meadow scene was wayyyy too short, it's a big deal in the book, but people who haven't read it wouldn't even think it was anything, if you know what i mean? plus there wasn't much of a build up to him 'sparkling' he was just like 'LOOK I SPARKLE' XD type thing, but yeah, still, I loved the Meadow scene, just wish it had been a SCENE and not a clip

Word.

It should've been like, romatic or special or something.

not "I RUN FAST, I THROW TREE, oh, also, just so you know, i sparkle, tah-tah"

nahhhh not good enough !

Oh by the way has anyone here sent Robert a letter and has an address for me to send it to ? I really want to send him a letter b/c on the robertpattinson.org forums they said he actually replies back so I would be thrilled if that happens!

US Address

Robert Pattinson

c/o Endeavor Agency

Stephanie Ritz

9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

USA

UK Address

Robert Pattinson

Curtis Brown Group Ltd.

Haymarket House

5th Floor

28-29 Haymarket

London SW1Y 4SP

UK

Found them on http://robertpattinsononline.com/

someone in LJ mention what she did

1) write a letter

2) put that letter in an envelope (yellow manila if you plan on sending pics)

3) include one or two pictures if you want to get them signed

4) put those pictures in the envelope and address it to him

UK:

Robert Pattinson

Curtis Brown Group Ltd.

Haymarket House

5th Floor

28-29 Haymarket

London SW1Y 4SP

UK

US:

Robert Pattinson

c/o Endeavor Agency

Stephanie Ritz

9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

5) include another envelope (big enough to fit both pictures) within the original envelope, so that he can send it back to you with little hassle. oh and don't forget stamps on both envelopes... and if you're INT'L then I think you need some sort of international stamp thingy.. :]

6) send!

MY LOVELY DORKETTE! I'm glad you loved it too! And I totally agree with you.

:hug: it was amazing.

yeah Supermassive black hole was amazing <3 my favourite part in the movie :willy_nilly:

SMBH <3 awesome :D

^ YOUR AVA!!!!!

and oh i wanted to scream too xD

haha, yeah =D *screams* :P

so, i just realized that i didn't see the part where emmet said "she's not one of us"

was it just in my place, or did they cut that part??

yeah, me and my friend noticed that too .. we were like :( ... but it was in the trailer? =/

:hug: it was amazing.

SMBH <3 awesome :D

haha, yeah =D *screams* :P

yeah, me and my friend noticed that too .. we were like :( ... but it was in the trailer? =/

Movies do that sometimes, have things in the trailer that aren't in the movie. I'm not sure why.

Yeah, =/ the meadow scene was wayyyy too short, it's a big deal in the book, but people who haven't read it wouldn't even think it was anything, if you know what i mean? plus there wasn't much of a build up to him 'sparkling' he was just like 'LOOK I SPARKLE' XD type thing, but yeah, still, I loved the Meadow scene, just wish it had been a SCENE and not a clip

agreed

they should have built up to it more

and made it more romantic and not angry like someone else said (sorry i forgot who)

i still like the scene but it could have been done differently