You are so freaking hot

I really wanted to tell you

I'm having a fan girl moment

and ... you really are freaking hot

Bye. xxx"

:nono:

haha

Word.

It should've been like, romatic or special or something.

not "I RUN FAST, I THROW TREE, oh, also, just so you know, i sparkle, tah-tah"

nahhhh not good enough !

Yeah! Well, I bet there will be more in the deleted scenes though.

Because I watched behind the scenes and it had them sitting in the meadow talking and she said "I'd rather die, than stay away from you" and he said "I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don't know how it's tortured me" so when I watched the movie I was a little upset the played music over them saying that :(

yeah i just messaged one of the mods :)

my main problem with breaking dawn was them having a kid

its not renesmee herself, i don't mind her as a character

i just really really really really hate kids

and i never ever thought edward and bella would have one

its just so....wrong

and the fight wasn't epic enough

its just so....wrong

YES YES. My problem with it exactly!

They didn't have time to be newly weds as cliche as it sounds.

its like they got married and BOOM shes pregnant.

they should have made a 5th book and renesmee got introduced in the 5th, because the 4th should have just been Bella and Edward together as vampires. idk thats what i think.

HAHAHA! Because you got pissed with what happened with Jacob right?

:P

hahaha no..

well thats why i didnt likeit at first lolol. but i actually like edward and bella together now.

its just so....wrong

they should have made a 5th book and renesmee got introduced in the 5th, because the 4th should have just been Bella and Edward together as vampires. idk thats what i think.

i agree!

i wanted more mushy edward and bella time

like hardcore sap

EXACTLY.

Gahhhh I knoww!!!

Did anyone else notice that most of Breaking Dawn was just random filler? And nothing really happened until like, the last few chapters of the book...

It was just like... I don't know. A thousand pages of buildup to a scene that's over within three chapters.

i really didnt like breaking dawn very much..thats why i quit reading it. xD

i have like 200 more pages to go hahaha. i read like 2 pages the other night and got bored. lol.

really, i loved it. Hmm..it's all good though :mrgreen:

I've read it 2 times so far..i want my own little Renesmee.

I loved Breaking Dawn, not as much as the other 3, but I don't know, pregnancy and marriage to me seemed like an obvious road to go down...I expected more I guess...and I agree it's not that I don't like Renesmee, it's that I don't like children i general, I don't know, I couldn't relate to Bella much anymore, for one she was a vampire and two she was all maternal and motherly, I lost the connection then, and the book was all about Renesmee, I guess Stephenie wanted change, but I'd rather read about the love between Edward and Bella than them having a miracle child [: just my opinion

I loved Breaking Dawn, not as much as the other 3, but I don't know, pregnancy and marriage to me seemed like an obvious road to go down...I expected more I guess...and I agree it's not that I don't like Renesmee, it's that I don't like children i general, I don't know, I couldn't relate to Bella much anymore, for one she was a vampire and two she was all maternal and motherly, I lost the connection then, and the book was all about Renesmee, I guess Stephenie wanted change, but I'd rather read about the love between Edward and Bella than them having a miracle child [: just my opinion

yeah i see what you are saying. I'm not a huge fan of children either but having on that could do supernatural stuff would be cool..lol. And yeah, i did miss the element of love..which was not in the book as much.

so i totally understand your opinion :)

• Like 1

Yes,

I agree with both of you [:

I don't know, if New Moons makes enough money that they can film Eclipse etc

I just don't see how Breaking Dawn would make for an interesting movie...we've already seen what they can fit in from Twilight,

what would it be? they get married, have a honeymoon, have a child, then 'fight' XD (i wanted a fight. the book really has no interesting things. apart from Renesmee, again the book was all about her ) the volturi, judging by how quick the pregnancy was, that's like a short movie XD

yay video of Rob from Dallas. And do what it tells you to do. Turn your sound completely down or you will go deaf. No joke. You can't hear him but he looks good so yeah..lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/christina_xanga/?action=view&current=RobertPattinson_0001.flv

credit goes to Christina a cool girl i met in Dallas :)

i really didnt like breaking dawn very much..thats why i quit reading it. xD

i have like 200 more pages to go hahaha. i read like 2 pages the other night and got bored. lol.

What ? :o

Breaking Dawn is amazing (it obviously is, since I have it as my user name :P), especially the beginning. :)