The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

Okay, I haven't bee here much either. I had been shopping. :mrgreen:

I like your new sig and avi, Avril looks cool in you avi and your sig amazing colours! :hyper:

I had last night one nightmare again. I had it almos every month. :( I can tell you it, if you want. ;-)

Dead people? That's very scary when there're dead people in your dreams... Was it a nightmare? Arguing with your friends? Did you fight or are you teasing each other or what?

Sorry I'm so damn curious...again. :mrgreen:

ohh what did you get on shopping?I got new underwears today!!!

thank you,I like this photo of Avril too!

Of course I want you to tell me :hyper: I'm curious too

The most of the times I just see the grave or something...but I'm not scared at all.Well maybe a little when I wake up.

No all the times we shout at each other like enemies :crybad:

do you like popcorn?

I do :mrgreen: especially covered in toffee :hyper:

Me 2! :uhh: It's annoying, but I have to clean my rabbits cage. :)

Anything for my little lionhead bunny. ;-)

Why you guys are talking 'bout popcorns? It makes me feel more hungry! :mrgreen:

awh XD Early mornings should be banned. If I ruled the world I would make getting up before 10:00 against the law :willy_nilly:

oh because vas was hungry and she found some popcorn to eat :mrgreen:

ohh what did you get on shopping?I got new underwears today!!!

thank you,I like this photo of Avril too!

Of course I want you to tell me :hyper: I'm curious too

The most of the times I just see the grave or something...but I'm not scared at all.Well maybe a little when I wake up.

No all the times we shout at each other like enemies :crybad:

Haha new undies. :mrgreen: I bought new jeans nothing else. I was looking for a leather jacket, but I didn't find it anymore. :( Sad bu true...

Graves are scary most of times. I hate when those are on my dreams, I wanna see nice dreams. ;-) And screaming with your friends like enimies? That must be more or as bad as those graves...

Well the nightmare is like this. I'm walking next to a huge huge crag and then there's someone up there who throws big stones to my head. The idea of it is like this. I should carry as many rocks I can away and still stay alive. I donno why but I can't run away from that situation. I just have to carry those rocks what that guy throws.

First he throws small and light stones which I can easily carry. The it get more faster and the stones gets more bigger. I have to be very fast but still he throws stones right into my head and it hurts very much. Then I'll start bleeding. Then I watch him and he's laughing. And then I'll wake up. It's a disgusting dream. :(

awh XD Early mornings should be banned. If I ruled the world I would make getting up before 10:00 against the law :willy_nilly:

Haha you would be my h€r0 then Becca. :rotfl:

Aww, Vas is eating popcorn yummy! :9 I want popcorns too! :hyper:

I do :mrgreen: especially covered in toffee :hyper:

what toffee is?I like them with sugar or butter the most!!!

ohhh do you Joan like them?

Haha new undies. :mrgreen: I bought new jeans nothing else. I was looking for a leather jacket, but I didn't find it anymore. :( Sad bu true...

Graves are scary most of times. I hate when those are on my dreams, I wanna see nice dreams. ;-) And screaming with your friends like enimies? That must be more or as bad as those graves...

Well the nightmare is like this. I'm walking next to a huge huge crag and then there's someone up there who throws big stones to my head. The idea of it is like this. I should carry as many rocks I can away and still stay alive. I donno why but I can't run away from that situation. I just have to carry those rocks what that guy throws.

First he throws small and light stones which I can easily carry. The it get more faster and the stones gets more bigger. I have to be very fast but still he throws stones right into my head and it hurts very much. Then I'll start bleeding. Then I watch him and he's laughing. And then I'll wake up. It's a disgusting dream. :(

OMG I don't want ever see a dream like that!!!do you watch it usually?

I'll ask my mummy what does this whole thing means and I'll tell (when she wake up)