The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

really? thankies. :mrgreen: i like it a bit better, 'cause it's no more that huge like I had it before :willy_nilly: dia's making you another ava, huh? ...this is going to be a hard decision (;

No Problem :hug: Yes that's why I also put my Para-family into a link, it was too full before. :willy_nilly:

Ya I asked Dia to make me an ava with the red carpet pic I used before. She certainly can make a better one like I did. :mrgreen:

Btw from pf.de:

Original von Business Of Misery

Guys I'm leaving here for now. I better fit in the PF.com talk.

Original von Knuuudi

hm...ok, if you want too!

But if you want, we sure can involve you in our conversation! ;)

Original von Burnchen

it's ok if you want to go.

I mean sorry, but do I have to mention that I wanna be in this convo that they involve me? :roll: Pffft.......asses.

No Problem :hug: Yes that's why I also put my Para-family into a link, it was too full before. :willy_nilly:

Ya I asked Dia to make me an ava with the red carpet pic I used before. She certainly can make a better one like I did. :mrgreen:

i hope it's okay, that I made the thingy with the link too. :willy_nilly: dia makes really good graphics. :)

I mean sorry, but do I have to mention that I wanna be in this convo that they involve me? :roll: Pffft.......asses.

:uhh:. they're so... you know what I want to say! :nono: But yes, hunni, you really fit better here. :kiss:

Gotta go now! :( See ya'll! :hug: xxxx

how's your awesome self? :)

I'm kinda pissed and sad right now. Yourself?

Aww, they should explode. In the meantime I give you hug :hug:.

I'm good I guess, just a bit tired.

Aw Emmy hugs are the best I can get in such a situation. :hug:

*brings you to bed with your knuffel teddy* :P

thanks franny :):hug:

i cnt wait now, but yet i feel nervous

I can feel with you. :D