The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

FRANNY! :kiss: I'm pretty fine, 'cause today our maths teacher said, that she's not going to be at school next week. That means, no maths next week and no test! Actually we were going to write a test. so yay :mrgreen:

what about you, hunni?

Aw cool. :mrgreen:

I'm super.....could watch the vma's yesterday :willy_nilly: holy moly so amazing!

I'm just kinda pissed atm cuz I can't make myself a really good ava :shifty:

My avas suck! And you'rs don't! :willy_nilly:

I wanna have one with a texture or something cuz when I do it, it looks so boring....

Josh's solo was amazing....<3<3<3

then ask somebody in the request thread. maybe someone will help you. :hug:

but to be honest, i really like your avas, hun.

:hug: i'm good thanks, you? :D thanks :D yay i love that song <3 :hyper:

:hug:. yeah, actually same here. no maths next week :hyper:. uuh, how i love that song too. :D

Aw thanks :D omg I'm still so hyper...the first time that I saw paramore on tv last night. :willy_nilly: but the thing withn the opposite to tokio hotel was so aaaaaaaaaahhhh blah.

no problem hunni. :hug: yeah, as i saw them yesterday morning this totally made me my day, too. even if I really don't like tokio hotel, it's commendable that they came that far... :willy_nilly:

no problem hunni. :hug: yeah, as i saw them yesterday morning this totally made me my day, too. even if I really don't like tokio hotel, it's commendable that they came that far... :willy_nilly:

Ya okay there you are right.

Btw: Burnchen and Knuuudi were pretty confused about you know what, but I don't think they checked what I mean with this action cuz Knuuudi just felt like I like them so much that I did this and Burnchen...Dunno, she didn't say much.

Ya okay there you are right.

Btw: Burnchen and Knuuudi were pretty confused about you know what, but I don't think they checked what I mean with this action cuz Knuuudi just felt like I like them so much that I did this and Burnchen...Dunno, she didn't say much.

haha, man this action was soo awesome if you ask me :twisted:. :rotfl: i really cracked up...

bye dia! :hug: