Favourite Movie Quote...

eatanapple1

Guest JadeIsRad

"Judge Bristol: ...and there be hanged by the neck till he be dead, dead, dead. Now, do you have anything to say, young man?

William H. Bonney: Yes I do, your Honor. You can go to hell, hell, hell! Hahaha!"

;D

Mr. Pink: "Fuck you, White! I didn't create the situation, I'm just dealin' with it! You're acting like a first year fucking theif - I'm acting like a professional! If they get him, they can get you. They get you, they get closer to me, and that can't happen! And you, motherfucker, are lookin' at me like it's MY fault. I didn't tell him my name. I didn't tell him where I was from. I didn't tell him what I knew better than NOT to tell him! Fuck, fifteen minutes ago you almost told me your name! You, buddy, are stuck in a situation YOU created. So, if you wanna throw bad looks somewhere, throw 'em at a mirror!"

From Donnie Darko <333

Donnie: My parents didn't get me what I wanted for Christmas.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: What did you want?

Donnie: Hungry Hungry Hippos!

Dr. Lilian Thurman: And how did you feel, being denied these hungry, hungry hippos?

Donnie: Regret.

<3

Awwwww....

The way he says "Hungry Hippos" was sooo adorable...

From Donnie Darko <333

Donnie: My parents didn't get me what I wanted for Christmas.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: What did you want?

Donnie: Hungry Hungry Hippos!

Dr. Lilian Thurman: And how did you feel, being denied these hungry, hungry hippos?

Donnie: Regret.

<3

LOVE that movie

Donnie: You are such a fuckass.

Elizabeth: Did you just call me a fuckass? You can go suck a fuck.

Donnie: Oh, please, tell me Elizabeth, how exactly does one suck a fuck?

- They don't even know what it is to be a fan. You know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts.

- I always tell the girls "Never take it seriously". If you never take it seriously you never get hurt. And if you never get hurt you always have fun. And if you ever get lonely just go to the record store and visit your friends.

(Almost Famous)

- The sweet is never as sweet without the sour.

(Vanilla Sky)

Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?

Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

(Donnie Darko)

- Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

(Fight Club)

- We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!

(Ghostbusters)

Doc: Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Marty: Wait a minute Doc, are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?

Doc: Precisely.

Marty: Whoa, this is heavy....

Doc: There's that word again: "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

Marty: Time circuits on. Flux capacitor...fluxing...

(Back to the Future)

-Tyler: Where'd you go, psycho boy?

Narrator: I felt like destroying something beautiful.

(Fight Club)

-Paul: You can see it in the movie right?

Peter: Of course.

Paul: Well then she's as real as reality because you can see it too. Right?

Peter: Bullshit.

Paul: Why?

-Paul: So much stress for politeness' sake.

(Funny Games)

-Hedwig: After my divorce from Luther I scraped by with baby-sitting gigs and odd jobs - mostly the jobs we call blow.

-Hedwig: It is clear that I must find my other half. But is it a he or a she? What does this person look like? Identical to me? Or somehow complementary? Does my other half have what I don't? Did he get the looks? The luck? The love? Were we really separated forceably or did he just run off with the good stuff? Or did I? Will this person embarrass me? What about sex? Is that how we put ourselves back together again? Or can two people actually become one again?

-Yitzhak: Fuck you, I'm going to Guam!

(Hedwig And The Angry Inch)

As you can see, I REALLY like Hedwig And The Agnry Inch.. hehe

- They don't even know what it is to be a fan. You know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts.

- I always tell the girls "Never take it seriously". If you never take it seriously you never get hurt. And if you never get hurt you always have fun. And if you ever get lonely just go to the record store and visit your friends.

(Almost Famous)

- The sweet is never as sweet without the sour.

(Vanilla Sky)

Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?

Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

(Donnie Darko)

- Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

(Fight Club)

- We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!

(Ghostbusters)

Marty: Wait a minute Doc, are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?

Doc: There's that word again: "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

(Back to the Future)

great collection of quotes

LOVE all of those movies

(Back to the Future)

YES!

Think, McFly, think!

Lloyd: Excuse me, little old lady. Do you have change for a dollar?

old woman: Change? No I'm sorry, I don't.

Lloyd: Well, can you do me a favor and watch my stuff here while I go break a dollar?

old woman: Of course.

Lloyd: Thanks. Hey, I guess they're right. Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. I'll be right back. Don't you go dying on me!

I looove Donnie Darko!

Donnie: First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

and i love when he tries to kiss Gretchen for the first time. hahah

Donnie: Well I-I, sorry I...

Gretchen: Donnie wait...

Donnie: I like you a lot...

Gretchen: I just want it to be... at a time when... it...

Donnie: When what?

Gretchen: When it reminds me just...

Donnie: When it reminds you of how beautiful the world can be?

Gretchen: Yeah... and right now there's some fat guy over there staring at us.

- Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

- We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them. But you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love. And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man. A man that made me remember the Fifth of November. A man that I will never forget.

(V For Vendetta)

- Mia: Don't you hate that?

Vincent: What?

Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?

Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.

Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

- Three tomatoes are walking down the street: a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up.

(Pulp Fiction)

- Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

- Stupid is as stupid does.

(Forrest Gump)

- Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

(The Truman Show)

- Mikey: It was a retropactum!

Brandon: Rectospectum!

Mikey: See! That's what I said!

- Chunk: Listen, okay? You guys'll never believe me. There was two cop cars, okay? And they were chasing this four-wheel deal, this real neat ORV, and there were bullets flying all over the place. It was the most amazing thing I ever saw!

Mikey: More amazing than the time Michael Jackson come over to your house to use the bathroom.

Brandon: More amazing than the time you saved those old people from that nursing home fire, right?

Mouth: Yeah, and I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight in Godfather's pizza, right?

Chunk: Okay, Brand. Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom. He was about to. But his sister did.

Data: I'm setting booty traps.

Stef: You mean booby traps?

Data: That's what I said! Booby traps!

(The Goonies)

- Wendy? Darling? Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in.

(The Shining)