A Rocket To The Moon

-parawhore-

Haha, yeah he was hilarious! I was talking to him as I was waiting for Nick to show up. I don't even remember what we were talking about but I couldn't stop laughing.

The only reason I think he looks like Dave Melillo is the long brown hair like Dave used to have. He actually looks like Heath Ledger from 10 Things I Hat About You. That was my first thought when I saw him. I was like... "ITS HEATH! OH MY GOSH!"

Hahaha last time I saw them he was like "tell your boyfriend if he says he's got beef that i'm a vegetarian and I ain't fuckin scared of him"

And my sister was like 3OH!3

and he was like noo, 6oh!6

We talked for most of the time too. He is the greatest. Haha

Haha I love his tip jar thing. It's glorious. Hahaha

Ahh yeah true!

I know! Once you said that I thought of 10 things I hate about you.

He does look like him! That's insane!

Bahaha, I just love everyone associated with ARTTM. They're nice guys.

I just put the signed poster I got up and now I have glorious Nick Santino staring at me. Its amazing. When Nick asked me what my name was and I told him he said I had the most amazing name ever... tonight was just good. haha.

^ Jealous about that. No one ever does in stores here.

They're so incredible live. AHHH! I'm officially like... re-in love with them. haha

It's not near me so I'm not going.

Mayday Parade is doing a free acoustic show tomorrow (well today now) about 20minutes away from me. I hope I can go

Bahaha, I just love everyone associated with ARTTM. They're nice guys.

I just put the signed poster I got up and now I have glorious Nick Santino staring at me. Its amazing. When Nick asked me what my name was and I told him he said I had the most amazing name ever... tonight was just good. haha.

I know! They're just ridiculously sweet guys!

I HAVE THAT POSTERR! eric wrote best friends on it! Hahaha he's the greatest

Awww that's so adorable!

It's not near me so I'm not going.

Mayday Parade is doing a free acoustic show tomorrow (well today now) about 20minutes away from me. I hope I can go

JEALOUSSS!

Good old wars having a free show tomorrow but I can't go because I'm busy. =(

Awww, haha.

I'm convinced the reason the reason they talk to me is that I actually talk back and I dont really treat them like their gods, I treat them like normal people. You know what I'm saying?

Oh man, I'm about to pass out right onto my computer.

I'm gonna go to sleep now. I have another concert to go to tomorrow and I wanna get rest for that. hahaha Night!

Yeah same here! People act like they're not normal people they act like their a step above the rest of us but they're just like you. I just talk to them like I would if it was to one of my friends. I'm pretty chill around guys in bands. At first I got like super nervous and what not when i met guys in bands but now I'm like whatever they're just people.

Aww hahaha okay byee!

Exactly, when people act like musicians are gods or whatever I think it makes them feel uncomfortable. Every time I talk to a band guy I'm just like... "What's up?! How's life?" I don't like hyperventilate in their presence. They're just normal people that happen to be known by lots of people. It doesn't make them any less human though.

My sisters friend has a friend named dakoda (it's a guy and yes that's how he spells it) and she was trying to get eric to sign a paper and put Oh Dakoda I know our love is true and then eric was like that's soooooo gay! And then my sisters friend was like BUT YOU HAVE TO! and he was like BUT ITS SO GAY! I'll just put my name on it. Hahaha

I love eric.

awh i wish i could have talked to the other guys. loren was talking to these girls for like an hour so i was like w/e i cant wait...i just got a picture with eric, i didnt get to say anything. i was on his side during the show and i was singing all the words and he kept smiling so that was cute. i never saw nick after the show and of course justin was the sweetest <3