A Rocket To The Moon

-parawhore-

^ yeah i know i thought it was awfully wierd too. like if they werent sure about him being in the band, then they should have just said something but idk. im so excited for the new cd. do you know around when its supposed to come out? like the fall i think someone said before.

and haha yeah, jared cracks me up.

"im out like trout, brown trout, rainbow trout, except im not gay"

i love loren, so i really hope he is apart of the band?

youtube isnt working right now, but i cant remember if loren was in the music video that much...im curious now, haha.

Loren wasn't in the video really at all. Like, you know Eric and Justin got their own little clips of them doing stuff, but Loren didn't. Thats why it might be that he's not in the band. But he's done promo pictures with them and interviews. Its bizarre.

And I'm pretty sure Nick said late summer or early fall for the album. I need that album desperately. Greetings From is the most played album on my iTunes, I need fresh ARTTM material.

What's ridiculous is GoMerch's handling and shipping internationally. I don't care what you're offering me, GoMerch, but $24 shipping (excluding Customs Tax I'll have to pay, whih would be an additional $24-ish) isn't worth it.

Ayeeeeeee, we have 'family' in Canada but it's $20 to ship there which doesn't help at all and we have no idea where the family we have in America is. There's some in Ohio, DC and Chicago but, for the most part, they're distant relatives - some of whom we've never spoke to! haha

FBR's shipping and handling is ridiculous sometimes. Its obnoxious.

So Nick said on his twitter that the album is officially complete. He's very excited for the release.

yeah tell me about it!!

aww that's so cute. i'm really excited too :D is there a fansite/message boards thing for them??

^ Oh man. It was hilarious. I was watching it while I was watching the American Idol finale and at one point I had just muted the TV and Halvo just screamed... "WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT THE FUCK!?" and my dad turned to me and was like.... "What in the world are you watching?!" It was kinda priceless.