A Rocket To The Moon

-parawhore-

He really is.

I saw him when he was on tour with Cute Is What We Aim For and there was this total drunken asshole in the crowd that came up on stage and practically knocked poor Ace's wife over and Ace totally flipped out on him. He like, threatened to beat the guy up, which was kinda funny to witness 'cause Ace is so small and this guy was massive.

I was just standing the crowd thinking... "Awww, I want my husband to stand up for me like that when I get married."

^ I dont know what to search for on youtube... but it was ridiculous.

Nick posted on his blog that today is the last day in the studio. He sounds extremely proud of the record and that can only mean good things. Cant wait for the release and for AP tour.

Anyone else find it funny that ARTTM finished up their album around the same time ATL finished up theirs?

• 5 weeks later...

I'm double posting again but I dont really care. haha.

Saw them tonight for the first time ever even though I've been a fan for ages. Can I just say they are INCREDIBLE! Some of the nicest guys on the planet too. Super friendly. During 3oh!3's set Loren actually started basically grinding on me, it was sort of hilarious, especially since Justin joined in on the other side. I was in the middle of an ARTTM dance sandwich. It was actually the most exciting thing ever. No joke.

Eric is the coolest kid on the planet. He couldnt remember my name at first, but after talking to him three different times he got it. He said bye to me as we left too, it was awesome. And well, Nick is basically my hero. He's my favorite ginger ever. I just love that kid.

Oh believe me, it was.

Like no joke.... the dance sandwich thing made my life. I walked up to Justin to get a picture and as I was turning around Loren just like.... jumps up on me and starts dancing and I'm just standing there like... "What the hell is happening?!" and the Justin was like... "WOOOO!" And starts dancing on the other side so I was like... "What the hell... I'm gonna join them." So I just started dancing too. It was the funniest thing ever. My friend Kc was with me and she was just dying.... like she was keeling over she was laughing so hard at what she was seeing.

I owe 3oh!3 for having such danceable music for such things to occur.