A Rocket To The Moon

-parawhore-

^ aww your dad sounds awesome.

yes i know!! and the secret handshake <3 i love luis! that tour is going to be legit. my mom always jokes around because i'm always like omg this is going to be an amazing concert! i have to go, its the best line up ever...two months later, mom i have to go to this show!! i love every single band, its going to be the best show ever. shes like taylor, you say that about every concert. i'm like i know but they just keep getting better! haha

^ Exactly! The Secret Handshake isnt gonna be at my date though. Total bummer. But I've got The Summer Set, Eye Alaska and My Favorite Highway. All really good bands.

I'm just excited to see the boys in ARTTM again. I love them so ridiculously much.

I really hope Halvo remembers me, but he probably wont. hahaha

^ awh, that stinks :/ i wonder if they will be on my date then?? ugh idk!! i probably wont even get to go :( i wonder if justin is going to be touring with them again on that tour? i was really hoping that ARTTM was going to my warped date. i think they quit warped just a few days before my show because i think DC is one of the first dates on the tour...i'm not sure though.

^ Awww, I'm sorry Holly.

Hopefully they'll come around soon after this upcoming tour.

I mean they're definitely on their way to headlining their own tour... their fan base is growing extremely fast. And especially with the new album coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if they headlined a tour to support it this fall.

^ I know! I was like... OH COLIN! and then I laughed. hahaha

I got my tickets this morning to see ARTTM with The Cab. SO EXCITED!

July 30th is gonna be a good day.

awh the 30th is my birthday :D

and WTF ARTTM is NOT playing the DC date...i'm soooo super pissed b/c they aren't playing my warped date either. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

^ Awww, I'm sorry hun.

Nothing ever comes here. It sucks. Cause it's soo hard to get across the border nowadays. :\

Awww, that sucks. I'm honestly shocked that their coming this way. A lot of the time bands totally skip over Georgia and go straight to Florida.

sooooooo new video update from arttm, but they just introduced justin and eric as the new members, then they posted a new picture on buzznet and no loren. is he like not officially in the band or what??

and i just had to post these two videos because i thought they were absolutley hilarious.

http://arockettothemoon.buzznet.com/user/video/4067031/justin-air-guitar/?cp=1

http://arockettothemoon.buzznet.com/user/video/4067491/im-out-like-trout/?cp=1