A Rocket To The Moon

-parawhore-

• 3 weeks later...

Double posting cuz thats what I do.

A Rocket to the Moon is doing the theme song for a new show on ABC called Prep and Landing. Its about Santa's Elves. Not gonna lie, I'll probably watch the show simply because Rocket does the theme song.

http://abc.go.com/watch/clip/prep-and-landing/FK_PRPNL/234854/242069#sl-0

^ people say bands "Sell Out" all the time. really it's just people being bad fans and being immature.

like "OMG NICKS FRIENDS WITH DEMI!!!!!! NO EWWWWWWWW DISNEY SELL OUTS"

umm no stfu. i don't like demi, but it's not because she hangs out with arttm. nick's a big boy he can choose who he wants to be friends with...

Exactly, people attack just him though. Its not like they get mad at Halvo and Justin and Andrew for being friends with Demi. Its only Nick really. I personally have no problem with it at all. Sure, she's a Disney kid, but honestly, she seems to be pretty much exactly like the rest of the ARTTM fans out there.

^ haha i know. i love halvo

I don't know. The rest of them talk about her a lot and eric just doesn't seem fazed.

I could be extremely wrong though. Hahaha

haha i know what you mean, just never really thought about it.

all this talk of headlining tours kinda makes me wish arttm would do a small headlining tour. i want to hear more songs live off of OYS!!