A Rocket To The Moon

-parawhore-

Stephen Colletti has gotten kinda chubby since his Laguna Beach days.

Nick Santino is way more attractive. hahaha

haha he did! probably because he's not out surfing the beach everyday. lol

and yeah, thats what i was thinkin! i was like taylor, quit crying over stephen when you

got nick wrapped around your finger.

=)

okay so i'm trying to figure out a possible set list for ARTTM when they join The Cab tour. I'm guessing they will be next to last to play? So they are probably going to have to play more than the 5 songs on Greetings From. So I'm guessing they will play the new song and possibly a cover song like Forever and Always and then maybe Not A Second To Waste. If that was their setlist I would be so happy, haha.

^ Exactly.

The way Nick described it, being a mix of the old sound and the new sound, I have a feeling its going to be one of my favorite albums... I mean, Greetings From is the most played stuff on my iTunes. I listen to it at least once a day the whole way through.

^ i know! it's one of those cds that you can listen to anytime anywhere. like in my car, just sitting in my room relaxing, working out, cleaning, goofing around, if your in a happy or sad mood, etc etc lmao. that ep and the maine CSWS are just a couple that i can actually do that to.

so after we were talking about having dreams about the maine, i had one about nick santino last night, haha.

okay so basically arttm was playing at warped, but jared was on guitar and justin was no where to be found :( i was like wtf where is justin and then i got over it and watched the rest of the set. after wards nick came down to the barricade and was talking to fans and then some how we ended up talking about stuff i cant remember. and then he was like hey why dont you just hang out with me today? and i was like OKAY! (haha this dream is so lame, i'm embarrased) anyways so then we went to an amusement park and he was like do you like rollercoasters and i was like no. and i said i was afraid to go on ones with flips and he was like those are the best ones! so he talked me into riding one with him and then he was like lets make a video so he recorded us on the rollercoaster, lmao (thanks halvo and your buzznet vid. i guess this is where the dream is coming from, because i watched those videos the other day) so then we were riding back to the venue and i asked him about the setlist for the cab tour. i was like i'm seeing you then too and he was like oh awesome! and so i was like why dont you play some of your older songs (thanks faith, haha) and then i was like and how about not a second to waste? and he was like yeah, i will def play all those songs for you and i was like aww yay! haha and then we went to this house? and jared was in there just chilling and i was like hey jared, can i get a picture with you? and he goes sure and then we started talking and then he asked for my numer (LOL!!) but it wasnt in the way like "Can i get yo number.." like hitting on me, it was more like we were going to be friends, haha. then i woke up to my dog barking.

If I had the chance to interview them I would forget about all the other interviews.

But that makes no sense, A Rocket to the Moon isnt gonna be on Warped after today.

:???:

I know I chcked the list and they aren't even on there.

lol they must have sent it to every warped tour date by accident

• 2 weeks later...

i saw them yesterday for my birthday!!! :)

it was so amazing, they played not a second to waste and all the songs off their ep. afterwards i told all of them that i drove from VA to NC to see them for my birthday so when i told eric he was like "aww thank you so much for making the drive down here, happy birthday. was it today?" and i said "no tomorrow" and he was like "well thats only an hour away, so happy birthday!" (it was 11 pm, obvs haha) and i was like "aww thank you" he said " so how old are you turning?" and i said 17. he said "oh man, i remember when i turned 17..." (right about this point in our conversation these girls came up and started interrupting our convo, they said can you sign this and can i take a picture with you about 3 times before eric finally took their cd and signed it, but he continued to talk to me and totally ignored them, haha. it was so funny, but he wasnt being rude at all, they were the ones who were being rude) so anyways then after he said he remembered when he turned 17 he was like "i hated it because it was such an awkward age because your almost 18" and he was like "it's kinda like turning 19 because your almost 20" then he goes "well at least metro station wrote a song about being 17" and we both started busting out laughing. he was the sweetest/ funniest person of the night. then when i said thank you for the picture he was like happy birthday (again) and he gave me a hug :) :) :)

THEN i talked to nick and told him about how i drove to see them for my birthday and he said happy bday as well and then he was like "yeah i saw you in the audiance singing, thank you so much!" and i was like haha aww thats embarrassing and he just laughed. i was suprised at how no one really knew them.

at one point during the show i started clapping along with the song, because i knew when they were going to and eric looked over at me and pointed and then smiled and started clapping too :D

the only video i have up right now is not a second to waste