I'm backkkkkk!

Jammer

*watches PF run for cover*

But yes, my trip to Ireland is finally over, sadly. We got back last night, at something like 5 in the morning, since our initial ferry got cancelled due to bad weather and we had to get the late night, slow cruise ferry as well. :nono:

But anyways, it was an awesome time, Ireland is a beautiful country: it was amazing how whenever we were driving through the countryside you saw all these houses just built out in the middle of the sticks, and these were big detatched houses as well, very expensive looking. :willy_nilly:

But anyways, as for a quick summary of what we did on the trip:

Monday: went for a walk around Galway City while the weather was nice, went to see St. Peter's Cathedral as well.

100_0537.jpg

100_0540.jpg

Tuesday: went for a drive around the penninsula near to where Galway is, marvelled at the mountains:

100_0542.jpg

100_0545.jpg

and we ended up at Clifden for our dinner, in a nice cafe with an amazing panoramic view out the back window. :D

Wednesday: we changed hotels today! :willy_nilly: Cause our current hotel was cramped, and the services were a bit inadequate, to be honest. So we moved shop to a hotel about 5 mins away, 4-stars, downstairs bar for evening meals, and a stone throws away from the local museum. Oh, and free wi-fi in the rooms as well. :hyper:

Thursday: we went to see the cliffs of Moher this day, along the way we stopped off at Kinvara Castle, which lead to more photo oppourtunities:

100_0549.jpg

100_0552.jpg

Then we stopped on our way up the hill to take more pics of the countryside:

100_0554.jpg

100_0555.jpg

Finally we got to the Cliffs of Moher (so much for my mam saying 'It's not far away'. :nono:) But it was worth it:

100_0557.jpg

100_0559.jpg

100_0561.jpg

Then on the way back we stopped off at the local Aquarium, where we marvelled at the rays swimming about in the large tanks, and where I quivered at the thoughts of the conger eels (They're huge and scary! :crybad:).

Friday: hometime! Our ferry didn't leave till 9PM, so we spent all day travelling to Dublin via the small towns in-between, the names of most of them that I couldn't possibly spell. :rotfl:

Pics are here, if you're interested.

So now you have to put up with me again.

Sorry guys. :twisted:

your pictures make ireland look like its completely uninhabited

:nono:

we really arnt THAT country and rural

anyway, glad you had a good time!

=]

But it's still a gorgeous country, despite the emptiness. :hug:

ahh james! *tackles* i missed you!

*sidesteps tackle*

I missed you lot too. :twisted: