Remembering September 11th (9/11)

lilley_1

get saving ;)

but then you need to think how much money worth of petrol you would put in your car over how long owning it, and running a hydrogen powerd car will be cheap as chips compared to that, you will spend roughly the same amount as long as you dont change cars like your underwear

^ the problem is that it would take years for anyone to save the money for it and it really depends on how much you drive your car if its really effective. last year i only drove my car about 500 miles (seriously) so having hydrogen car wouldn't benefit me at all.

I'm sorry its just that everyone in my hometown is all for ethanol for some reason. So yeah I know you didn't say it. Also not everyone is gonna have a solar power car in 10 years and what if there happens to be some kind of defect in with it?

The storage thing will be mass-produced in 10 years. Now that solar energy will be extremely cheap car companies will follow suit and solar powered cars will spring up. And about a defect, that's a stupid question. They won't put some shitty solar car on the market.

Believe me, if we make a large move towards solar, as we should, we'll be getting power and fuel from solar energy.

Now I don't know much about solar energy but I just don't think we should be all of our eggs in one basket.

But if it's the only basket that doesn't have a hole in the bottom. Some towns will be powered by wind energy, but that isn't viable for a whole city. The rest of the options are either flawed or need to be in a certain area (ie hydroelectric by a river).

Plus oil is used for everything these days. About 10% of all oil is used in things like plastics and even in food. If we could get that from here , then we wouldn't have to appease foreign dictatorships for it.

Once again, it won't make a dent for a long time. We might as well just speed up solar energy instead of hoping we get a couple cents off in 15 years.

And we can make plastic out of things besides oil.