Remembering September 11th (9/11)

lilley_1

did i make the thread? no i didnt.

i simply stated what happend to me that day.

that doesnt mean i am trying to shove it down people's throats to remember it

tbh i dont give two shits if anyone else in other countries remember this.

thanks......?

i think that because it happend here in america

so if anyone should remember that it should be americans

i dont think it matters if anyone else does or not.

if they do cool if they dont then it doesnt matter.

thats what i think.

thanks......?

i think that because it happend here in america

so if anyone should remember that it should be americans

i dont think it matters if anyone else does or not.

if they do cool if they dont then it doesnt matter.

thats what i think.

i agree.

other countries arent obligated to remember it or anything,

but they shouldnt be jerks about it

^ahaha. My parents are always threatening to ship me to some 3rd world country because I'm unpatriotic.

I love America, because it's my home, and I respect our troops, but you don't see me walking around with a flag or anything.

now that is a good answer, thats the right think to think, most people are so stupid they think everyone should share their beliefs

I hate people who think that way. Everyone has the right to think what they want. That's what opinions are for. I respect everyone's beliefs whether I agree with them or not. In most cases I can always find an up side to what someone else thinks.

^ahaha. My parents are always threatening to ship me to some 3rd world country because I'm unpatriotic.

I love America, because it's my home, and I respect our troops, but you don't see me walking around with a flag or anything.

I hate people who think that way. Everyone has the right to think what they want. That's what opinions are for. I respect everyone's beliefs whether I agree with them or not. In most cases I can always find an up side to what someone else thinks.

i love you.......:mrgreen:

haha yes same!

my parents are members of the american legion so its liek patriotic all the time

yes i participate but not liek hardcore into it lmao

haha yes same!

my parents are members of the american legion so its liek patriotic all the time

yes i participate but not liek hardcore into it lmao

lol. I hate that about parents. All my grandfathers were soldiers, like major high ranking ones, so my parents expect me to be like in love with america or something.

and katie.. you're not bad, at all.

I think Alex means patriotic people who have flags like on their cars, and think america is the best place in the world.

i love you.......:mrgreen:

haha, thank you.

ily2. :D

I do.

I also have one above my bed.

A British flag btw, not an American one.

Well, it's actually a Saltire I have above my bed.

haha yea same here

thats why we are apart of the legion cuz ppl in my family were soldiers

i do respect them and everything but im not like

OMFG EVERYONE SHOULD LIVE IN AMERICA CAUSE ITS THE BEST THING EVER

i dont think that. i do love this country tho dont get me wrong we do haev alot more freedom than some other countries do

I do.

But you're not american, so you're not bad.

haha.

Besides, you could have like a million flags, and Id still love you.

I just hate american politics/government. As far as the country.. I'm cool with it. I use to have a flag in my room, but I just can't stand people that think they're doing me a service by giving me insurance or discount gas prices. When they're sitting in the white house making it rich and we're all suffering.

I do.

i have union jack boxers :mrgreen:

and a union jack tshirt....rad.

i dont care about patriotic people really, just patriotic americans are fucking annoying as hell, because americans tend to be narrow minded as fuck anyway, its NOT a good combo

i'm not that hard core patriotic person with flags all over the place or anything,

but i am a patriotic person.

my gpop was in the vietnam war, and i have a couple family members and close friends of the family fighting in iraq as we speak.

im not saying america is the best place in the world, i'm just saying we're a pretty good country. cept for the government..

=

I just hate american politics/government. As far as the country.. I'm cool with it. but I just can't stand people that think they're doing me a service by giving me insurance or discount gas prices. When they're sitting in the white house making it rich and we're all suffering.

YES! YES YES! i agree

But you're not american, so you're not bad.

haha.

Besides, you could have like a million flags, and Id still love you.

I just american politics/government. As far as the country.. I'm cool with it. I use to have a flag in my room, but I just can't stand people that think they're doing me a service by giving me insurance or discount gas prices. When they're sitting in the white house making it rich and we're all suffering.

omg i couldnt agree more