Remembering September 11th (9/11)

lilley_1

no im not saying im dont care that other people dont care im saying that if you dont care KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF because you know you would hurt someone.

i am guessing here idk the exact name of it

but it happend in london with the trains... i think

i remember watching something like that all over the news but idk when it happend

and i understand what you are saying but you are blaming this on everyone that lives over here when it isnt everyones fault

no not that you arnt caring but that no matter what you still need to be considerate about other people feelings

i know you arnt i know that

then jsut shut the fuck up. you never have anything nice to say when it comes to americans

and thats fine you haev your own opinions thats ok jsut keep them to yourself there is no need for being rude about topics like this

ok then its fun

im not even mad or anything lmao

so if you think youre gettin me mad you arnt im just stating how i feel and so are you

but you jsut need to learn that when you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all.

I could care less who cares or not. I don't like america, and i live in america. I don't agree with what our government does/doesn't do. But I do think we should be respectful of the people who died their day. The things the government here or anywhere else does is not/was not their fault.

I could care less who cares or not. I don't like america, and i live in america. I don't agree with what our government does/doesn't do. But I do think we should be respectful of the people who died their day. The things the government here or anywhere else does is not/was not their fault.

you are one of the few americans i like.

• Like 1

I could care less who cares or not. I don't like america, and i live in america. I don't agree with what our government does/doesn't do. But I do think we should be respectful of the people who died their day.

this is what ive been trying to say the whole time!

yes i did.

you jsut prob didnt pay attention

i clearly told you i agreed with you on the government part and how i dont agree with them and all

and i did say that you arnt be respectful to the people who died

thats what ive been saying

so basically b/c she doesnt like our country you like her? is that what i'm hearing?

i've grown up with an extremely patriotic family, and your just making me so fxcking mad right now. yes, i dont agree with the way the american government is dealing with it. but thats not the american people's fault. we elect the crack politicans into office. but their all so corrupt and self-centered it isnt funny. no matter who you vote for you get screwed over. the government are the ones deciding how to go about this war. its not like we get a vote on what to do. so just stfu

edit: this is like 4 posts late

ive been making you try to remember this?

no i hvnt. ive been making you try to be more respectful to people.

being respectful does not mean you have to remember this.

you never had to make a post in here

if you didnt wanna remember this event IGNORE THE ENTIRE THREAD.