Remembering September 11th (9/11)

lilley_1

i know it is.

but if you cant be nice or have anything nice to say about issues like this can you just not say it at all

cuz you can really hurt someone one day... i know you dont exactly care all that much but can you just not say anything at all if you know it'll end up hurting someone please

Day after my birthday D:

K well that day was gonna be my first day of 5th grade in my new school. I had heard what happened on like.. every radio channel while I was in the car. My mom decided I should just go to school the next day. So we went back home and it was on every news channel too, I didnt really know what was going on cuz I was like.. 9 or something. But then I saw the video of the plane crash.

Last year my US History teacher showed us this video. There was this guy who was taking a documentary of a NY fireman. Surprisingly, it was on 9/11. So he followed the firemen with his camera into the building to rescue more people.. and I felt so bad watching it. You can hear people dropping and screaming, see people falling out the windows. Thru out the film, everytime you heard a loud noise, that was a body falling. A floor collapsed on the camera guy and some firefighters, but they survived. Its a pretty sad video..

i saw that video! its so sad....hearing the bodies drop is the creepiest thing ever...knowing that seconds ago they were standing at the edge of a window deciding to end their life...its terrible..and to think they were someones family... =/