Remembering September 11th (9/11)

lilley_1

Again, Guys im having a few people who are quite sensitive to this subject and asking me to request that i just ask for you to be considerate of what your saying, Personally i think its bad taste as well, but i wouldnt say anything just because thats my opinion, im saying this cause ive recieved a few complaints,

Im not trying to be on a high-horse or come over all bossy, Just asking that you please respect that people are sensitive to this subject

Thanks,

Ross

• Like 1

But people have relatives and friends who passed away in that, I know everyone has to deal with death, its a part of life, But for the majority of people, a death of someone who they knew isnt usually so well documented and publicised,

I know that just makes it more open to jokes and things, but as i said, a few people thought some comments were a bit insensitive so im just asking on their behalf for everyone in the thread, post abot 9/11 if you wish, just to do it with a bit of consideration

i was upset by it....7 years ago. then america made a lot of peoples lives hell unnecessarily because of it, and for that i have NO sympathy for them

shut the hell up alex. i've had enough of this. it wasn't us personally that caused all these problems. i don't agree with anything the government has done as a result of this event either. i don't care if you have no sympathy or you think the whole thing is stupid. it's not being politically correct, just keep your opinions on the matter to yourself. it's not that difficult.

Please guys just calm down. I didn't create this to start a fight or anything. This was created to remember the tradegy of 9/11. Even though it happened only 7 years ago , a lot of people have forgotten about it and have gone back to their old ways. The jokes are just stupid and if you don't like what America has done in the past seven years then keep it to yourself kthx.

shut the hell up alex. i've had enough of this. it wasn't us personally that caused all these problems. i don't agree with anything the government has done as a result of this event either. i don't care if you have no sympathy or you think the whole thing is stupid. it's not being politically correct, just keep your opinions on the matter to yourself. it's not that difficult.
thank you!

i agree with you!

Please guys just calm down. I didn't create this to start a fight or anything. This was created to remember the tradegy of 9/11. Even though it happened only 7 years ago , a lot of people have forgotten about it and have gone back to their old ways. The jokes are just stupid and if you don't like what America has done in the past seven years then keep it to yourself kthx.

hell no to that

ok ok alex

yes the US prob is makin hell

but you can not blame it one individuals.

its not OUR fault. we cant exactly control what the government does.

so just please respect people feelings.

i know thats alot to ask from you cuz you can be so fuckin inconsiderate alot of the time but alex please.

its just the fact that people are all like about innocent people dying in the attacks, when americas reaction to them have destroyed just as many innocent lives, but the fact that they even use it as an excuse to have a war on a country, even though the war is really about oil. they have killed more innocent people in reaction to 9/11 than who died in 9/11.

okay yes i dont disagree with you there.

but there are still people hurt by this not just the 9/11 attacks but the war also.

and many people have died. so im just saying be considerate.

if someone you loved died and someone was saying that they dont care or they dont have sypathy i highly doubt you wouldnt take that to heart.

actually i dont really take anything other people say to heart, im a very emotionally detached person. your saying that peoples lives have been ruined by the war, yes they have, innocent lives you think im talking about iraqi civilians? im talking about nato troops as well, they are fighting and dying in a war that never should have happened let alone the innocent iraqi's who have died, or had their lives ruined. the thing that pisses me off his how fucking stupid your government are, yes they used 9/11 as an excuse to go to an oil war in the middle east, but that is EXACTLY what the terrorists want.

i know i know i agree with you im not saying that i dont.

but you are sitting here saying you dont sypathize with the people who have lost people during this becuase of our GOVERNMENT'S decisions, it isnt exactly the people's fault for this.

we cant exactly tell the government what to do in these situations.

so what im saying is dont be all black hearted to us about this because of our government.

yes i do i see what you are saying there

but that is still no reason for saying you dont sypathize for the people who have lost anyone.

thats whats making me aggravated with you.

no matter how they voted doesnt mean they still arnt hurt by this and doesnt mean they should be put down for it.