Hey Monday

Anderew

I'm going to be doing a GK Tour scrapbook sort of thing for Hey Monday.

Not sure all the details yet.. But deadline would be around December 1st (my show would be on the 6th) and people would have to send me the letters through email since physical would be too difficult for me.

Follow http://www.twitter.com/heymondayonline for details, or I might just post it here.

lolol this girl I know is going out with a guy named Michael Moriarty

as in jersey?! lmao

I'm going to be doing a GK Tour scrapbook sort of thing for Hey Monday.

Not sure all the details yet.. But deadline would be around December 1st (my show would be on the 6th) and people would have to send me the letters through email since physical would be too difficult for me.

Follow http://www.twitter.com/heymondayonline for details, or I might just post it here.

okay cool sounds good. hmo :(

My show's tomorrow. Sweeeet. Stoked for Weezer covering more than the actual show haha.

ahh have fun!

tell mike i love him alot okay? lol

Out of Sight should be the main support :lol: SS just annoyed me, he can't really sing, and there were too many "thank you so much guy"'s ... I doubt a Hey Monday show in Oxford is Every Avenue's ideal crowd though. The guy reminds me of Adam Lazzara, and (according to my dad) he's "a bit of a dickhead" :lol:

Late, Chelsea how do you know that? :lol:

Out of Sight should be the main support :lol: SS just annoyed me, he can't really sing, and there were too many "thank you so much guy"'s ... I doubt a Hey Monday show in Oxford is Every Avenue's ideal crowd though. The guy reminds me of Adam Lazzara, and (according to my dad) he's "a bit of a dickhead" :lol:

I don't know if you mean cause it's in Oxford but I'd have thought there would be a pretty decent cross over between fanbases.

He was a bit of a dickhead though. You could tell he was in love with the fact the age of consent is lower this side of the Atlantic. :lol: